• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for help with terrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I would like to ask for someone to help me make a map, I think I have it all covered except for the terrain. The terrain is extremely difficult for me to do and I am no good at it. I am making a Guild Wars- themed map that is actually in RTS form and I have to base terrain done and it does not look half bad. I just need someone to help me make the trees, plants, cliffs, and things like that. A good resource to look at for what I more or less want the map to look like is this: http://hem.bredband.net/eazy/gw/1280x1024_tyria.jpg. I do not need it to look perfect and if you wish to help I also don't mind if you do just a little bit. My account on USWest is Swift and my email is [email protected]. Thank you for bothering to read this.

Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.