• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sc II Dev Team Recruiting [Nameless]

Dev Team Name :

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Terrainer applying :3
I'm on the enGB client, and I live in Sweden so my timezone is GMT+1 (If that should matter)

Previous work:

SC2:

(Below this text there's terrain from an escape/bound, so it's not your typical terrain, but still)

WC3:

Level 11
Galaxy scripter/coder applying, cause I'm bored and have nothing better to do. I used vJASS/cJASS to code in WC3, currently learning Galaxy syntax and coding some stuff.

Also, just wondering, but how many scripters do you have already? If possible, it would probably be best for most of the map/functions to be in Galaxy; imo having to prefix stuff with gv_ and gf_ gets annoying.

Level 11
heyyy that is pretty cool. I think our clan *really* needs to start seeing some work come out as people are leaving and at least I am losing interest (but I have no where else to go so its chill). But it is reassuring to see somthing come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.