• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

This world sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Yeah thats right, in maximum 100 years(and am not even sure if we will last this long) we will be all dead, the whole people of the planet and the planet itself will be dead... Even if its not nuclear, it will be the temperature or just the wars or maybe just no food/water. Animals that we kill wont last long if we continu like that, we are 6 000 000 000 person on earth and it take a lots of food. The mroe people there are and the more city grow, less farm there are...

Oh and also, even if we make a shield to prevent temperature and nuclear and we can get food, i dont think it will be a great life that to live in a shield and fear every second that it break or somehting like that..

The human is hes own destroyer......

on thruth, the nukes was designed initialy to prevent wars.

On the end of the WW2, the Japanese armies was still fighting, USA was full of bills (3,6 bilions [or trilions?] of dollars to be exactly) the people was loosing the wish to continue the war...

So, the american president decided: "The only way to finish this war, is using
our nuke".

So, on a morning in the Japan, a B22 bomber called Enola Gay droped the first nuke of the world, finishing the WW2, and starting a new dark epoch: The Atom Age; an epoch of fear, incertainly and doom.

"With superior firepower, we can prevent all wars, creating a safer word" was exavtly what the inventor of the Atom Bomb said after the end of the WW2.

But he never imaginated that someday a comunist country such Russia, Iran, or China would be able to produce them.

Level 24
See, the smart thing to do in a nuclear war is nuke yourself and your allies. That way your enemies inherit a poisoned planet whereas you and your allies are all dead.

About the 100 years thing, I give it even less time. As far as I know, a majority of people that acknowledge global warming have the attitude that they alone cannot change anything. Thank God that that Canadian guy is offering the prize for atmospheric CO2 removal, in case the world is already in too deep.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Earth can be saved, we just have to stop the global warming, wars, and try to warn the some people that their agriculture of destroying trees is not the wisest (they don't even know the circunstances), and whatever you said about coal. Very easy isn't it?

Petroil (or whatever it is called) will run out in 20-50 years, we could use renewable energies. I wonder what will happen to cars then... I think someone invented cars that can be moved with sunlight.

Rui, the problem is not what we will use as fuel after the depledation of the petroil. We can use etanol.

The problem is the products that come from petroil, such plastic, paint, asphalt, and other thousands of very important products.

When the petroil end, we will back to the Stone Age.

omfg an emo boy!
Who are you calling emo?

Level 24
You know "every1 else" would notice any intercontinental projectiles, as well as trace their origin? Not to mention launching nukes would definitely only be acceptable in times of war, Congress must approve all wars, that will never happen because Americans either care too much or not enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.