• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I have a problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Yeah .. the problem is i need models..
And you know what the problem of the models is?
They are WoW models..
The problem of the hive? no WoW models may be requested..
Thats my problem..

This topic is no request but just a kind of 'Wtf-this-sucks' thingy because it rly does. At first i dont get why it is NOT PERMITTED to request or sumbit WoW models. i Geuss its the copyright thingy of Blizzard but this doesnt make any sense at all!! You know what we are talking about here? we are importing and using blizzards models in BLIZZARDS OWN MADE GAME.. lol.. so what the hell if we dont give them credits its they're freaking game anyway .. they created warcraft so we arent allowed to use WoW models in it just becuase its copyrighted? .. and at second i rly dont know of anything else you could name only then the second reason for making it not permitted is 'If-you-want-WoW-models-get-them-yourself' ... AND THATS THE PROBLEM .. people who said this i could insult as 'NOOB!!!!' and laugh at them with a evil grin on my face pointing at them with my finger! i mean I DONT HAVE WoW !!!! How the fuck i get the models then eh? .. And even if i had WoW .. I AM NO MODELLER .. I dont know how to rezise them for War3 and dont now how to crop sizes dunno how to reduce polys and blabla .. you know .. So whats the point of this thread and what i would liked to say.. (Btw my only chance of WoW models was Happy_tauren which is now gone for a while)

The conclusion: Where i get WoW models from now?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Extract the models yourself if you want them that badly, else stop being a whiny pussy.
QFT.

And this was discussed in detail a few days ago.

And also, with such a vast amount of useful resources made for Warcraft, why do you "HAVE" to have WoW models in your map? Even if it is a WoW based map... you can use Warcraft III models, it wouldn't make a difference to me anyway.

Level 25
You should be getting no WoW models dolt because you don't even have WoW!

God, you admit to not having WoW and then are going off like some sort of excessively arrogent person who demmands everything to be given to him. Ever hear of earning what you get?

You want WoW models? Then buy the game and learn how to extract them yourself freeloader! It doesn't matter if its Blizzard's game, there's still the fact its ILLEGAL

Its because of freeloaders like you that no one should be able to use WoW models!

Level 6
1. Buy the game
2. Ask your friend for an axe
3. Download the mods to export WoW models
4. Get rid of some of their animation that you wouldnt like
5. Ask your friend for a rope
6. You ask your friend for a hangman
7. You hang me on the hangman for random stupid useless information.

Status
Not open for further replies.