• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Of Warcraft FREE TRIAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Omg .. i downloaded WoW 10 day free trial ...
It took me 1,5 day .. then i installed the game .. then it had to update .. it gave an error .. then i unistalled the game .. restarted my pc .. installed the game .. updated its version to the newest .. and again idem dito .. and then i updated it .. when i logged in IT STILL DIDNT WORK!!!!

At that long waiting for the download was for nothing!!!! and my free day trial is already starting (now its on 8 days O-M-G fucking noob shit.. )

Here is the error ... plz help me .. dont mind my anger .. this is just SO MEAN!

Attachments

• ZOMG.bmp
    265.4 KB · Views: 104
Level 27
How can i join it then ? :p i cant even log in !

EDIT - I have REINSTALLED the game waiting for hours,let it update easily and then again returned but it DIDNT WORK then again i did WHOLE THE SAME THING again and then i got it started and when i tried to log in the same error occured again! ... is blizzard just being mean on me :(?

My friend has also 10 day free trial and i was supposed to join him because it works at his pc but on mine it doenst work :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.