• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III: TFT will not finish the Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I download the latest patch and restart but when the game restarts to finish installing i get a BNUpdate error asking me if i want to send the error report(useless). I have tried everything from reinstalling the game, to disabling my firewalls, to opening ports and nothing seems to work. please help me... why won't the patch install??

:cry:

Level 9
umm im not realy sure its a wild guess but
if your dling it when you go to battle net try going to the official blizzard site and dling it

if your dling it of the official site try dling it when you log onto bnet

Level 6
Another thing worth trying is to reinstall your copy of WarCraft III. If it doesn't work after that, then there's something seriously wrong.

Level 4
If you have any of the maps that comes with the patch, then try and delete them. When I tried to patch 1.20 the first time, I got an error with some of the maps.

Level 12
Had the same problem too. Reinstall, didn't work. So I just uninstall again, and delete the remaining files left in WC3 folder. Guess it's some sort of mod file for me. = /

Status
Not open for further replies.