• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unable to install Warcraft TFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Heya. Just as the title suggests, I can't install Warcraft TFT. The install launcher says the following:

"Unable to install, warcraft 3 requires a newer operating system to run. Windows 2000, XP or newer is required.

Problem with that is, I'm currently trying to install the game on a newly bought laptop with windows 10 on it.

I suppose it's worth mentioning that I already have reign of chaos installed and it works, except that I for some reason can't see custom maps that I've downloaded in-game. But that's another problem that will have to be solved later on. Please help me with installing TFT. And a secondary thing that might be worth mentioning is that I've downloaded the client from blizzards own website using my own bought key.

I apologise in advance if this is the wrong thread to be posting in but I never hang around on forums so I'm pretty clueless whenever I engage one.

Regards, Jonatan

Status
Not open for further replies.