• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FT installer not recognizing ROC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i'm running the latest version of macOS Sierra and the current version state of my ROC copy is the ROC installer's version, which is 1.27.0.52242. Despite repeatedly uninstalling, redownloading and reinstalling ROC, whenever I try to run the newest installer for FT (which I also downloaded digitally), I get the error message "Please install Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos before installing Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne", and I'm unable to install FT. I'm on administrator privileges all the time. How do I fix this problem?

Level 2
I solved the problem by running the launcher twice and making two new text files, roc.w3k and ft.w3k, in my Warcraft III installation folder where I entered my CD keys for the respective games.

Status
Not open for further replies.