• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Installing Wc3 TFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
My computer was fixed a week or two ago and wc3 was uninstalled and now I am trying to install it again. Wc3 roc installed fine but when I tried to install frozen throne it always gets stuck at war3x.mpq. Does anyone know why this would happen. Also does anyone know if i can download the game from anywhere. I payed for the game so that's not illegal right?

Level 13
yes ive done that but it says that it is already taken which is very very annoying as i have the roc one but i could put the ft one in

any other way i could get the installer?

Id really like to play again and they dont really carry it at bestbuy anymore and i dont got a credit card to buy it online

Level 19
Hmm... I used to have that problem too, but after several attempts of re-downloading it, it finally worked, all you have to do is wait...

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Download a WC3 copy (totally legal as you own the game and are downloading a "backup" so you can play).
Then install it from that.

If you can not attach your TFT CDkey to a battlenet account, then someone has stolen it so I advise contacting blizzard about it through the propper channels (stolen CDkey channel).

Level 13
what exactly is that? i couldnt find any more than mailing it
Could you give me a link to a place i could download? Everyone I found I couldn't get to work

One time one worked and downloaded but it got me banned on the Europe server for some reason

Level 13
How do you report it stolen is mailing in my cd case the only way? I still have my cd key and im pretty sure it will work if i can just get it installed but someone took the cd key on battle.net . I was playing using this cd key like 3 weeks ago and it was fine. Than i uninstalled wc3 for abit and tried to reinstall it but frozen throne wouldnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.