• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Creative Labs Sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Hey! I bought an $80.00 Creative Labs headset by Fatal1ty and I must say, it worked great... for about three months. Then the microphone started fucking up and causing my PC to crash and the sound began fading - was blowing out - therefore it is NOT a good gaming headset and was a total waste of my money. Why did I spend eighty bucks on it? Thought for once I'd get a headset that would last long... I was wrong. If you know any headsets that aren't as shitty as an elementary school's computer headset, hit me up.

Creative Labs and ESPECIALLY Fatal1ty are on my shit list. They don't have drivers or any kind of downloadable patches. The customer service is a joke too. The shittiness of the headset caused me to get so pissed - since the mic and the sound would not work right, even after reinstalling drivers, replugging it all in, etc.... I did everything - that I banged the damn headset to see if it would start working again - like I do with my PC :grin: - and after not even banging it that hard on a soft bed, the damn thing broke in pieces.

So, the headset's sound is alright but the microphone, website, its durability, its comfort, and creators suck terribly. Eighty dollars right down the toilet.

Level 11
Well i bought mine worth 6€ , they last 2 years now. My mouse is old 5 years and it works like new, perfectly, i payed it about 4€ ... first thing that died on my pc was monitor. Well i just want to say, take some suggestions 1st then buy :) . Mine are CANYON (made in China) xD.

Level 13
I'm using Fatality Creative headset. Had it almost for a year now and have had no problems whatsoever.

Level 11
Well, firstly, try to buy computer stuffs in shops that y0u heard are clean, meaning there is no black marketing or similar shi**.
And mine are for gaming, but if you are uber pro, geek gamer buy yourself some 100€ worth headset. I'm playing Dead Space, and before that i was playing FEAR 2 and personally sound was great. Well my headset are qualited but, when i wear them too long my ears starts to hurt. I would probbly put some better protection. Well that's a downside of them. I'we been putting my microphone into mine mouth and nose, and still works great ^^ .

Level 37
zalman_1.jpg

Still using. The microphone however wasn't that good after all.

Level 34
Logitech cheap headset ftw!

I'd buy steel series if I wanted a quality set, but I'd rather spend the money on a sound system.

Level 34
Hey! I bought an $80.00 Creative Labs headset by Fatal1ty and I must say, it worked great... for about three months. Then the microphone started fucking up and causing my PC to crash and the sound began fading - was blowing out - therefore it is NOT a good gaming headset and was a total waste of my money. Why did I spend eighty bucks on it? Thought for once I'd get a headset that would last long... I was wrong. If you know any headsets that aren't as shitty as an elementary school's computer headset, hit me up.

Craka, does thou haveth guarantee on the magical ghost-in-the-device?

Status
Not open for further replies.