• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The world ends with you map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I've been thinking for a while that a The world ends with you map would be cool. It wouldn't follow the actual game but just the background story and the fighting system.

For those who doesn't know who The world ends with you is, it's basicly a game called reaper's game where you have to go throught 7 days with one mission on each day, if you fail you will get erased and if you win you will get a 2nd chance in life ( since you've died and entered this game). In order to fight the enemies and survive you will need a partner (player 2 I suppose) who will aid you.

When fighting in The world ends with you'll use pins ( but I thought that if I made this it'd be orbs) to fight the enemy, all pins got diffrent effects and such. If I ever make this map the fighting system would be quite unique I think and not the simple auto attack type of fighting system.

What do you think about this idea?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.