• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tom Clancy's End War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I've decided to make a map for the 3rd time (my other 2 I never hosted them on B.net cause alot of changes are required).

I'm thinking of a Pre Release map of Tom Clancy's End War. The map won't be accurate as the game (well since the game isen't release yet.) The map would be on Washignton D.C. (sry if i mispell) just like the demo at E3. I was thinking of making squad/ tank divisions(or what ever you called them) instead of poping up just one unit after finishing the production, making it straight into the action.

Im hopfully thinking the BETA will be release by next week if I can get my questions answered (I posted questions on World Editor help forums it's named: Alot of questions (aprox. 10). I won't do off world powers just yet since I just started making maps and it should be hard trying to make alot of trigger just to call in a Airstrike lol.

For those who don't know what Tom Clancy's End War is it's a RTS for the
PS3, 360 and for the DS(I know alot of you think it's gonna suck because it's on a console). But what i've seen at the E3 demo of the game is that you accually command your army by talking on your headset instead of clicking and dragging boxes to order your troops. The story goes like this it's the year 2020 the Nuclear war is over and Russia is the top on natural oil and gases sends billions of dollars on military use which is bigger than the army of the Cold War decides to expand there country. In the game there are 3 fractions the US Joint Strike Force, Russian Cneuha3 (wierd how they spell it) and the European Enforcer Corps.

EDIT: I've decided to cancel the game and create a newer map called 2020: City of Death, it's basicly nearly the same thing as this.

Progress:
Day 1- Imports and created 2 units
Day 2- Create my own icons, some imports and a bit of terrain done.
Day 3- More terrain done, created some units and some icons.
Day 4- Even more terrain (more than 50% is done)
Day 5- Wait for it... wait for it, EVEN MORE TERRAIN WOOPY lol, and some triggers

Last edited:
Level 2
You have a good idea here, but sadly it will be hard to make in my opinion.

it will be hard beacause the game is not out yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.