• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need name for the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi. The last week i was working on an RPG. I wanted to make a map called Order And Chaos /game for iPod, iPad And iPhone/, but it's impossible /480x480 map size isn't enough :)/ so i need you to give me some ideas.*

About map:*
There'll be 3 races - Humans and Elves Fighting for order, and undeads Fighting for chaos. /yes, like in Order and chaos online, just without Orcs ^^ \people will fight only for order, maby Ai's will fight for chaos\/ 4 character types - monk, mage, warrior and ranger, /in all races different models/ more Quests than usual :D and much bosses. Diferrent dungeons, in every dungeon one boss. (in the moment 2 Order towns) Do you think that i can Call it Order And chaos? /it doesn't looks like it, but who knows :p/ Thanks for any help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.