• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Silence of Nature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Seas =)

Hmm I want crate a map - actually I'm bored at the moment - so I get an idea - just want here - what you think about it.

The basic idea is actually - you fight for the "creeps" against evil creeps + Humans + Nightelf + Undead + Orc.

Story can be like:

Maive vs Illidan .... Arthas want achieve Northrend .... Illidan fight for the Black Citadle .. or the scourge want destroy the world, always the nature need to suffer. Fulbolgs are executed, Harpies are killed or wildkins until to the dragons - always the nature and the creeps - the builder of the nature - actually the builder of the world. Now there want fight for freedom - fight to safe the nature and the world.
-------
I dont know but I think I will make an ORPG style with it. Not realy with hard dungeons. Maybe there will be some, but not complicated. The "Playground" will be the full world - Mighty (fallen) forest - Lands of Fire and Plague - The desert - The Lakes
-------
There will be some normal Quests. More in the map "World Quests" - Quest you need to help - to safe the world - make the world better - and help for the mighty nature force.

=== The Goal === (Edit)

Ok the goal is simple: Restore the world. You will travle fallen places and currupted lands. You are able to rescure and restore the world and ofc to takeover the lands you received. If the full world is restored - you finished the map.

=== No endless farming === (Edit)

That's what I'm trying to do. As I said - there are no imba boss's - mighty dungeons and what ever. This map has the mainpoint to restore the world - not to farm hundert years - go get epic - better items - and what else.

=== The Goal (endless game?) (Edit) ===

I want to try that the game wouldn't be endless. Sure you got enough time to play - enough time to see the world and have fun - but ofc endless gameing is boring (i guess) so I got some ideas for it

=== Quest === (Edit)

Jeah I will add quests. Normal Quests and World Quests.
Normal Quests: There simply some Quests you can do, for gold and exp. You can accep quests from one force - do them - and the force get more trust - so they can help you to resotre the world - and help fighting.

World Quests: This are the "mainquests" of the game. This Quest are the columns of the map. With this quests you restore the world - and this is the mainpoint behind it.

=== Every step you do... === (Edit)

...can change the whim of the world. You will find many npc that need your help. (This is optional). You can help them - you get some rewards - they will help to resotre the nature and more. If you want to kill them, ofc there will find against you, the other forces will notic that and then ... hope you are fast ;)

Hmm you can get a look over this and: It's just an idea

Last edited:
Level 15
reminded me of 'Natural Wonder' cheatcode for Age of Empires 2 =)))

Night Elves & Tauren, as well as Wildhammer dwarves are generally on the side of nature, so it reduces your list of 'villains' a bit =)

But i like the idea... to see a bunch of furbolgs or better - murlocks! - pwn arthas, that'd be cool =)

Level 16
Seas =)

Hmm I install AOE2 to see what you meaning with natural wonders -- lol -- but Creeps 4 life ;)

And jeah - I think to add Illidan or Arthas (or both) in the map - I need to see, if they match the map =)

Hmm Night Elfes ... ok - but tauren = orc - so I will use some as enemies - in an Orc town or something.

If some other have ideas or commets - just post them - at the moment I work on the terrian - so map ideas maybe can added =)

Level 15
heh, Illidan comes back to battle Arthas once again, a tremendous battle occures and then a small murloc with a coral shell shard dagger jumps from behind the chunk of snow and kills the winner... =D

Status
Not open for further replies.