• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The weirdest dream u ever had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
she lies ... she just made the whole story up to make you think she's freak.

my dreams are strange... I won't be explaining them in details like she did, I'll just say generally what kind of dreams I have most of the time.

1) It takes place in my village at night. It looks like some kind of war, because there are some soldiers patrolling the streets, and I avoid them. I have a limited flying ability - I can hover in the air. I'm in some kind of resistance force, with my friends, and we try to make the life for soldiers as hard as possible

2) In some kind of building, most of the time it's school, my school or my friends'. Most of the time I get lost in the building, and while exploring, I find some strange places in there I've never noticed before, some strange experiments etc. The building is locked 99% of the times.

3) In my house, there are many things happening, but there is a part, when I discover something "strange" in my house, for example, secret door in my house. Sometimes it's a locker, and inside I can find some kind of documents and stuffs, usually I wake up by then.

4) Trying to escape from some kind of "hospital" building, most of the time it's hi-tech.

5) In the city my school is located. I can recognise most of the places, but they are deformed, wicked by unknown being/energy/whatever. In that reality, my dream's action often takes place on bus and train stations, I always get in the wrong bus etc.

In dreams 2,4,5 I break out of the building most of the time, and after long run/ride through the lands I don't recognize, I reach my house. Either my family is there, but they barely recognize me or my family is gone from that place, and I have no idea where to look for them.

Level 10
she lies ... she just made the whole story up to make you think she's freak.

my dreams are strange... I won't be explaining them in details like she did, I'll just say generally what kind of dreams I have most of the time.

1) It takes place in my village at night. It looks like some kind of war, because there are some soldiers patrolling the streets, and I avoid them. I have a limited flying ability - I can hover in the air. I'm in some kind of resistance force, with my friends, and we try to make the life for soldiers as hard as possible

2) In some kind of building, most of the time it's school, my school or my friends'. Most of the time I get lost in the building, and while exploring, I find some strange places in there I've never noticed before, some strange experiments etc. The building is locked 99% of the times.

3) In my house, there are many things happening, but there is a part, when I discover something "strange" in my house, for example, secret door in my house. Sometimes it's a locker, and inside I can find some kind of documents and stuffs, usually I wake up by then.

4) Trying to escape from some kind of "hospital" building, most of the time it's hi-tech.

5) In the city my school is located. I can recognise most of the places, but they are deformed, wicked by unknown being/energy/whatever. In that reality, my dream's action often takes place on bus and train stations, I always get in the wrong bus etc.

In dreams 2,4,5 I break out of the building most of the time, and after long run/ride through the lands I don't recognize, I reach my house. Either my family is there, but they barely recognize me or my family is gone from that place, and I have no idea where to look for them.

You made that up to tease werwulf didn't you?

Werewulf, what you drink before going to bed? how do you remeber your entire dream?

I was Hitlers assistent...
I already had nazi dreams.
I dreamed that I was a german soldier killing polish villagers. lol!

I was wearing a mp40, I was entering in the houses killing women and children without facing any resistence.

I had it one month ago, but I forgot to post it. Thanks sacrimo for making me record it. this is the evilest dream that I had in my life.

Level 26
I had this dream very often many, many years ago of which i was in a white sports car in the driver's seat, and the car was already speeding away on the road, but I couldn't reach the brakes or anything and the steering wheel wouldn't budge. Then I crashed and woke up.

Level 23
... You do know that I am still learning the language right? I am doing great effort to increase my english, If you want to know, I'm dutch and I'm just 14 years old...

And Yes I am talking against almost every definition there exists, becouse, who the hell knows what a deja vu is!? no one knows exactly...

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 45
Werewulf, what you drink before going to bed? how do you remeber your entire dream?

I already had nazi dreams.
I dreamed that I was a german soldier killing polish villagers. lol!

I was wearing a mp40, I was entering in the houses killing women and children without facing any resistence.

I had it one month ago, but I forgot to post it. Thanks sacrimo for making me record it. this is the evilest dream that I had in my life.

I havnt had a nazi dream, iv had war dreams, but very rarely, Iv had plenty of dreams with guns though.

And i either drink milo (chocolate malt drink) or a cup of tea, it doesnt really affect me though..

and havnt you guys ever heard the skill called "Ignoring"? God...

Level 24
Hmm. I recently had a dream twice, but it was slightly different the second time. I was uh... Naruto, something about fighting. I threw shurikens the first time, and then did something else the second time. First time I think I won, second time I lost the fight (to Sasuke), it was a relatively cool fight the anyways.

I also had some dream where I was on this roof and had to go through some floor that was populated by vicious ghosts or something, they were orangey. I had that dream again, I had to get through before or after 8:00, I missed the before, so I waited until after. I did, and swiped at what was left of the ghosts, and some lady asked me to help her and her kid through the floor. I told her it would be fine, but for some reason it wasn't. The ghosts all of a sudden appeared and parts of the ceiling were collapsed that weren't the first time I had the dream. I went back to the stairs to the roof, and the ghosts had got the lady and her kid was nowhere to be seen, she asked me to save him. I had some crystal and some thing that protected me from the ghosts, and uh, one of the ghosts turned into her and I started fighting it. I killed it, it happened again, and I told the ghost I'd tell them what they wanted to know if they did something for me. I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure it had something dirty to do with it, and I woke up at that part of the dream.

People know exactly what deja vu is. The part of it that is unknown is the cause.

Last edited:
Level 3
I had nightmare about buying booze once. From what I recall I had just bought a six-pack and when I tried to pick it up and leave it was too heavy; everybody started laughing :'< I had just been at the gym in my dream so I was crying that out

*brr*

Hmm. I recently had a dream twice, but it was slightly different the second time. I was uh... Naruto, something about fighting. I threw shurikens the first time, and then did something else the second time. First time I think I won, second time I lost the fight (to Sasuke), it was a relatively cool fight the anyways.

Dreaming with dota is bad, but with naruto is TERRIFC!!! what is the next? wow dreams? the sims dreams?

Level 10
Mhh my dreams are often really wired...sometimes the same action repeats again and again..like i open a chest...a strange looking doll jumps out and kills me...and everytime it repeats, it kills me a different way.

But there are dreams which really scare me...even if they are not in horror style.

One night i dreamd some random senseless stuff where a rabbit got killed..2 days later my rabbit died.

Then....my father got a new girlfriend with a little son (he really annoyed me and got on my nervs that days)...but the woman got some problems with her ex...so they both left my home and moved like 20km in another town. So one night i dreamed that her little son comes back..i told my father... he really made big eyes then...he told me that they decided to see more often again..and I didn't know that before!!

So now imagine i dream that somebody of my family dies.....I hope this never will happen.

Sry for my bad english but im still learning it :)

Level 27
Mhh my dreams are often really wired...sometimes the same action repeats again and again..like i open a chest...a strange looking doll jumps out and kills me...and everytime it repeats, it kills me a different way.

But there are dreams which really scare me...even if they are not in horror style.

One night i dreamd some random senseless stuff where a rabbit got killed..2 days later my rabbit died.

Then....my father got a new girlfriend with a little son (he really annoyed me and got on my nervs that days)...but the woman got some problems with her ex...so they both left my home and moved like 20km in another town. So one night i dreamed that her little son comes back..i told my father... he really made big eyes then...he told me that they decided to see more often again..and I didn't know that before!!

So now imagine i dream that somebody of my family dies.....I hope this never will happen.

Sry for my bad english but im still learning it :)

That sounds like the joke with the raven's prophecies and the milkman
--donut3.5--

Level 24
I think I had another dream about posting on THW, but this time it was on the comp I'm using instead of my own.

@Asgard_Ragna: I just love how most people who apologize for their English do so in posts that aren't that bad. All that really needs fixing is capitalization on the "I"s, a few missing apostrophes, and a few typos. All of those are negligible, so your post is really fine.

Level 35
No, its just subconscious( i think its called that..dunno.. dont want to go in theory shit knthnx?). Dad yelled at me in my dreams and he yelled at me day after....its normal.

Hmm as far as I know subconsciousness it the state where you are half asleep, half awake. Read a article about that for some time ago think it is less then 20% of all people who can get in that state and control their dreams (where they know it). I personaly think I am able top do that, and it is quit fun, also makes you remember dreams better...
The thing you was talking about sounds more like somekind of dreammingprofecy, and acording to experts they mostly is a visualisation of the fellings in the house / social state... where you cmaybe dream about a burning house many times, and then later you parents divorce or something...

Well that was some analysing of dreams.

Now a dream I had for some years ago now (6 years)
It was shortly after my yougest littlesister had been born.

I dreamed that my entire house was full of copies of her, all of them screaming. Well that was that... it was short, but a real nightmare....and it lastet long in dreamtime...

Hmm as far as I know subconsciousness it the state where you are half asleep, half awake. Read a article about that for some time ago think it is less then 20% of all people who can get in that state and control their dreams (where they know it). I personaly think I am able top do that, and it is quit fun, also makes you remember dreams better...

That's called Lucid Dreaming.

Yes, I know I'm double posting :O

Oooo! I had a dream last night, and for once I actually remembered it all!

Okay, I was in an airport, and I was walking down one of the corridors with windows on both sides, and on one side were not airplanes, but spaceships! (Wow, far too much ogame :p) And on the other side was a real beach with coral reefs, but in the distance there was an island that looked like it was made in wc3.

Apparently, WILLTHEALMIGHTY (he looked like that robot in his avatar) had built some thingy there where you use telescopes to shoot down incoming nukes with whoopass particle emmitters.

After I had finished his game, he blinked me (yes, with wc3 effects) over to that wc3 island and it was full of Born2Modificate's high-res trees! >^.=.^<

Eventually, after walking around a bit, I found a weird-looking diplodocus, bit it had a very small body and shorter legs. Apparenlt it needed to go to the toilet really badly, so it was standing on its hind legs, with its front legs clutching his crotch, and he was dancing around. He needed to go really badly!

So then I jumped on him (but for some reason I was floating above him (scewed up attachment points, I guess :D)), and we went back to the airport and he went to the dinosaur bathroom. By this I mean there was a Male, a Female, and a Dinosaur bathroom. Very strange indeed.

And then my fucking alarm went off.

Level 24
donut: Ask some friends of mine, I told them about the dreams BEFORE they happend...I just can say that this is the truth, if u belive me or not..well, ur decision.

@Teh_Ephy: mhh thx xP

You aren't prophetic, you just remember those dreams that happen to be like reality. Like you always have a feeling when you buy a lottery ticket, and frequently don't get anything. The one time you do get something (however minor) you go and say "Ha! I had a feeling about that!"

Level 10
You aren't prophetic, you just remember those dreams that happen to be like reality. Like you always have a feeling when you buy a lottery ticket, and frequently don't get anything. The one time you do get something (however minor) you go and say "Ha! I had a feeling about that!"

No it's kinda different...if u buy a lotto ticket u everytime have the feeling "this time i win smth"...thats just some positiv thinking i think.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Its unusual for people to have dreams with everything looking like a low quality game. Yes I am sure many people have seen WC3 trees in games, since you see them 100s of times in every map. But when I had dreams with them in it they were eithor much higher textured/polied or had propper shadows and self shding added to them. It is different if you dream you are playing a game but if you self is brought into it, it tends to be a much higher and more realistic look. Ofcourse somethines your dreams can look like an old cartoon but that depends on the dream.

Another one of my wierd dreams. I dreamt of there being a tower defence in the real world. Basicly I and others had to protect a super weapon while it charges up from evil minions who destroy everything. It had some of the most orignal and brilant towers I have ever seen based on WC3 models, but ofcourse everything looked like real life.

And one of my lattest dreams was of a combo supreme commanders, sim city and the modern day. I was encharge of an empire who had to make houses and build stuff like farms to live. But I was not alone, there were 12-18 other "players" in the game which were fighting for the same goal, world peace and domination. They were all tratious scum an so I lost my starting city I made to them. But luckily I fled to the north pole islands and started building there (the map was of the real world) and it lasted many hours, of watching others fight and lose untill it turned into "M.A.D." with nukes. There were 2 main empires, yellow who was bigger than me and owned most of the world with a far bigger income I think. And me red with a small empire but I secretly made a huge nukelear fleet. Yellow was my closest ally (as far as possiable because it was make a peace treaty) and he started to use his nukes to kill the other players untill it was only me and him. I flooded my main islands with anti nukes but still they would not last long if he decided to attack. So he owned the rest of the world while I owned some islands around the north pole, a base on england/frace, china and australia with the odd island here and there. I was just building and expensive large airport on the lower arabian panisula (away from his and his base) to start a major income source when he sent some nukes at me as a joke, he destroyed my new constructions and about 1 of my arctic islands and part of my england base before I could unally him. Then I launced my 8 nuke silos with 10 each around the world and he was supprised that I had so much and he did not really rebuild his from when he nuked the other players so with minimal loses I obliterated him off the planet in under 30 seconds while accdently damaging by china base and his final words wwere "I guess you win". Then I won, and the planet was all black and cloudy from all the nuklear missles I launched. I lost most of my population since he hit my civilian areas but still I won. Lasted about 10 hours in my sleep and made a change from boring old dreams. Was sad at the end though because I was all alone.

Level 13
I had one last where a brothel was giving away $5 BJ's but none of the hookers would do it b/c they were afraid they would pissed in the mouth. o.0

Level 3
So when I was young I would have this one dream 6 times I can remember about once every 2 months.

So it would start out I was a little marble that rolled around (I'm not a marble IRL) on a path that goes in a rectangle and I'd just follow it. There were other marbles on the path too and I remember one was named Jim (My neighbor at that time was Jim and he had about 40,000 cats).

So this path was lined with palm trees and on one side of it there was this huge, loud machine releasing a bunch of smoke. It had a huge mouth that just moved up and down and it had a conveyor belt leading up to this mouth (I probably got this from the movie, "The Brave Little Toaster").

As the other marbles and I rolled along this path we would slowly get bigger and bigger, every once in a while we'd talk about some marble that went missing (gee, I wonder where he went considering we couldn't leave the path).

Now as I got bigger when I passed by the big machine I'd get scared because I knew something would happen. Then one pass, I was too big and I got sucked on to the conveyor belt and was going up to the big machine which was about to eat me, as soon as the teeth came down I would wake up sweaty and very scared.

Now one thing I've been able to piece together was when I had this dream I would first whimper in my sleep then actually start talking. My mom came in to my room once and I actually carried on a conversation with her while I was asleep: this is what I remember.
Mom: What's wrong?
Me: I hate people who don't get rid of their small things!
Mom: Small things?
Me: You know, like this! (I held up my hand making a little ring with my pointer finger and my thumb)

My mom asked me another question but I was sound asleep.

I had two other repeating dreams like this where I would talk and wake up sweaty and scared, I'll tell them later.

P.S. I posted this dream before but it decided to disappear on me so sorry if its hiding and I posted it twice

Level 27
I had a dream when I was 8 where I was in school and it was raining outside, quite heavily.
I was staring out the window with my teacher droning on when I saw this orange glow approaching. It turned out to be a raven on fire holding a book. The book was on fire too. It had a worn red cover and a broken spine, frayed and such. The raven, panicked, started slamming the book against the window, flipping the book over and over again as if it was trying to show me the cover.
Most haunting dream I've ever had, as well as one of the only one's I've remembered.
--donut3.5--

Level 7
I'm having sex(wet)dreams in the past few months. I hope I have a wet dream tonight :p
Hmm, a weird dream.

I once dreamed I was on a lost island with Bill Clinton, and was throwing eggs at him. It was in 1999. Maybe my weirdest dream, dunno, I'll try to remember.

Also, I always dream blue/purple places.

Level 3
Last night I had a dream that I was working at the Zoo and I was in the alligator tank and there were two baby alligators. I think I was cleaning it when each alligator bit one of my feet and wouldn't let go. I slowly moved (swinging on things like a monkey so I wouldn't squish the gators) toward my boss who was my 7th grade Spanish teacher. I asked her how I could get the alligators off me feet and she said I had to step down as hard as I could and then lift their heads. I did this and the alligators when sliding off my feed and ran back to their tank.

I went back to the tank and one of the alligators was really mad at me, but then I realized he was sad. I asked him why and he said because he left his teddy bear in the pool next to where he slid off my feet.

I went back to the pool and got his teddy bear and gave it to him. I then sat next to his tank and hes jumped out on top of me and licked my face, then the other gator bit my face because he/she was jealous.

Announcement !!!!
Since i dont know even IF i can turn this thread into poll, i would like to know a simple vote for this thread. The following are the vote's description. You are not forced of course to vote. You may keep just saying your dreams without get to vote.

No. Just... No. This thread is fine without a stupid poll.

Level 13
Kekeke... I just woke up from this one...

First you need to know two things:
1) I'm in love with a girl who will remane nameless

2)I'm like this close || to gettin' my pilot's licence

Ok, so I'm dreamin' that I wanna see this girl, who lives far away. So, I steal a plane from the airport I get lessons at and fly there. She's happy to see me, her parents are out of town, so I stay there for a week. Every night we make love, we spend the day just chillin' in the fields around her house...

Then comes the last day I'm gonna stay there...

I dream that I wake up in her bed with her, both of us still nude from the night before. The late morning sun shines through her window, and I look down at her. She has her arms wraped around me, face burried in my chest, eyes closed with a smile across her face. I let out a pleasure sigh close my eyes. Then, someone kicks the door open. I am startled, but my love still sleeps.

I then see WHO kicked open the door... me. He, or I, looks at me and then extends his arm toward my love... a gun in his/my hand. An evil smile comes arcoss his, or my, face, and he/I shoots my love in the head 3 times. I woke up in a sweat after that.

Confusing, no? :eekani:

Level 13
15, 16 in september. There is an age limit on gettin' one... but it's low.I think the world's youngest pilot was 10 or 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.