• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Tales of Raviganion 3.22 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
http://race.wc3campaigns.com/

Go and download it. Only torrent links available so far but as soon as Darky28 get's online i'll get him to upload it to wc3search. If you've downloaded the mod then stop by the irc at server
irc.wc3campaigns.com in channel #newracemod and pick up a game! This version got a really idiot proof swapper and patcher so you shouldn't have any problems on running it anymore. Enjoy!

Oh and if you have no idea what this mod is then you better go read that website already.

Level 17
Whenever someone makes one. I don't have time. The new version comes with a swapper for world edit and the TToR objectdata so feel free to go ahead yourself.

And DD, torrent is a way of distrubuting files. It's the same system blizzard uses for the WoW downloader if that tells you anything. And TToR doesn't use a campaign file since it's no campaign. It's a total conversion. Expect it uploaded to maps database here as soon as I can get ahold of darky though. :p

Level 17
I did make 75% of it on my own. And no, I am the only constantly active member on the team. I don't have any staff to make campaigns. So if there is to be one official I have to do it myself on my own.

Anyway go download it and join in irc. I'm bored as hell. :p

Level 23
RightField said:
I did make 75% of it on my own. And no, I am the only constantly active member on the team. I don't have any staff to make campaigns. So if there is to be one official I have to do it myself on my own.

Anyway go download it and join in irc. I'm bored as hell. :p

Phew. Top notch then.
For what it's worth, if you ever wanna start a campaign team, I'm your 'chon. :]

Level 16
Wait. So you're saying it got past the alpha and will finally have a new version? AWESOME!! But, did you
1: Optimize a teensy little bit by using a couple more glows already in the MPQ
2: Fix the loader so you don't have to guess which button will restore
3: Balance! Infernal Squigs are da' pure ownage in this game, and so are efreets and waterlords

Level 17
Eusira said:
Wait. So you're saying it got past the alpha and will finally have a new version? AWESOME!! But, did you
1: Optimize a teensy little bit by using a couple more glows already in the MPQ
2: Fix the loader so you don't have to guess which button will restore
3: Balance! Infernal Squigs are da' pure ownage in this game, and so are efreets and waterlords

1: Well you do notice the full version is now 93 mb, not the 117 it was.
2: Loader is fixed. It automaticly restores when you exit TToR. It also comes with a world edit loader.
3: Nope, there's a percentage chance that those camps arrive at all which is why the guys there are supposed to kick ass. If you don't hire any of em when they're on the map, you're a TToR newb. :p

Level 25
Cookie's Burning Horror? Extract it yourself <_<;;

Anywho, BEHOLDER FUN-TIME <_<...

Actualy, I'll go and risk my computer lagging itself to near death just to get a picture of my Beholder hero leading a mighty army of Beholders against the evil... Wood Elves?

Level 25
Thats cause Cookie would slaughter Rightfield then, and no one wants Rightfield to be shreaded to bits. Cause then the TToR campaign will never get finished. Corse, at the rate we're going we haven't found a slave to make it yet. Or managed to find Darky, so we can upload TToR to WC3S <_<

RANDOM NOTE: As you know, the Chaos Eyeball was an idea by me. I liked the sound of a smaller beholder unit, hopefuly for the chaos, but it became a creep. Ah well, least Chaos have a nice new ship with which to do stuff with

Status
Not open for further replies.