• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Second War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Sounds good, theres loads of models already existing in WC3 for you to bring it to life (such as the dark portal model). My lore isnt perfect but does that mean it will be set in ouitland? If so thats very cool theres alot you could do with this, I'm currently making a map set in outland after the 3rd war (WoW times I guess).

Level 1
There isn't a campaign for that on Hive yet that i know about. So good idea.
But do you think it will just be about Blackhand the destroyer & shadow council or more?

Level 24
Well, the destruction of the Shadow Council wasn't a battle or so, it was simply a coup led by Orgrim Doomhammer, and because of that I don't think you could fill out an entire campaign with just that. I suggest adding some more things to it than just destroying the Shadow Council and challening and (hopefully) "succeeding" Blackhand as warchief as both of these could easily fit into one chapter. Perhaps this would even fit better as an rpg?

Level 1
I agree with Linaze. If you try to put that in a campaign (say of 6 maps) you will just have to take down the gameplay in each map leading to lower ratings for sure. The idea is good as i said but you should add something else unless you have some for keeping the quality high enough for each map.

Level 17
I'm agreeing with Linaze and Zelda here. There is much more key events Orgrim participated in. Perhaps you could add in a level about freeing the Orcs from their human captors? Something along those lines might be necessary. Or something else. Maybe his absense after the second war while Thrall was out and about being macho-man-Orc-shaman.

Status
Not open for further replies.