• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The scourge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
It will never end...The Scrouge must have a leader... And in wc3 TFT was spoken thet the Frostmourne is a part of the Frozenthrone and Lich King himself so i guess it was crafted with the other artifacts.

Level 8
Yes, wow sucks and kills lore :( I hope that if they ever make wc4 they will let survive some of characters who died in wow. I don't mean Arthas or even Illidan but some lesser characters.
And don't you think that this new bolvar looks like shit?? And the helmet doesn't fit to him at all. I hope blizzard somehow fixes what they destroy and this new lich king will be at least half as good as arthas. And that they won't change the lich king with every expansion :p

Level 8
ugh WTF a guy altered by a dragons flame (who is still a bit on fir oO) and he is encased in Fcking ICE!... how the heck can a flaming thing be encased in ICE! i hate how the lich king dies... and i hate how "Arthas" apparently still had some good in him... it's the shityest thing they have done so far... especialy the conversation whit his father... i hate WoW lore even more then i did before.

Level 23
They dont even know what Third War is, heck they dont even know what the Scourge is!
Why doesnt Blizzard just stop making the lore, players dont care about it anyway. They actually talk about new lore at different sources like WoW playerswill actuall thing its important.

Level 8
there's too much lore for blizzard to know it all :D
It's enough to compare two stories about Maim and Rend - sons of blackhand. Blademasters rend and maim went back through the portal into world of Draenor an were eventually slain by Lady Vashj and Kael'thas in the last mission of blood elven campaign.
However, in wow maim dies in the war against dark irons and rend creates a renegade horde, Dark Horde and serves black dragons in blackrock
wtf??

Level 21
Uh those orcs in mission were Easter eggs. Those two were las seen when they attacked Gul'dan at the tomb of Sargeras. But blackdragons in second war joined horde so those gruop at Blacrock mountain are probably survivors of second war that refused to give up and Rend being son of Warchiefe had enough honor to be leader.

Level 8
Hm I think its safe to say that blizzard has stuffed up wc lore, watch out starcraft for in 5 years time you might just see 'World of Starcraft'. Next World of Diablo. Lastly you'll see World of Blizzard which combines these three titles together with a large and very awesome lost viking at the end. Seriously you just wait and see :)

Level 23
Well they dont want to act as proper undead. That reminds me of a funny pic I saw.
Dont remember where it was but there were two sisters in a pub, one of whom was a forsaken and the other human.
"So that undead thing is really working of you, you became much thinner. Oh and moher says that she will visit you when you will lie in a grave like proper dead."

Level 8
Personally, I'm amazed that WoW is so popular. With all the lore such as "We are one" just being ignored in WotLK with Arthas' personality taking over, when it should have been merged with Ner'zhul's.

Level 8
Yeah. Most WoW players don't give a damn about what came before it. I had two friends who play WoW. I was trying to tell them about WarCraft lore because they didn't understand something in WoW (how something happened) and they said they didn't care and didn't want to hear it.

Level 5
one thing I don't understand is how arthas could stand the smell of rotting corpses. he's a PRINCE!!!! he's used to cleanliness! how is this possible?!

Status
Not open for further replies.