• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The scourge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! don't bite me ok?! wow! wow! wow!
... yes ok... thats wie they are caleld the "scourge" Misha... XD

Level 8
yes your a tauren... now leave the scourge topic whit your impaling! impaling belongs in the new horde topic! xD

Level 11
the scourge are an interesting bunch of undead creatures. if arthas is killed, will they become similar to the forsaken. by this i mean do they obtain their own free will??

Level 2
hey, just wondering, since arthas has the lich king powers which were made by kil'jean who got his powers from sarg what ever, couldnt arthas go around killing people like Ragnaros and Malygos and all the others then revive them as undead?

Level 8
oO Kill never got his powers from sargaras... he had those powers already...
Now Arthas just has Ner'zuls powers witch aren't to compare to those of a Demon...

Level 2
Sarg chose 3 people to lead his armys, they were velen, kil'jean and archimonde.Velen escaped with his people and the Narru but some erdaer stayed behide for glory.Sarg gave powers to kil'jean and Archimonde and considering sarg was a dark titan and he gave a portion of powers to kil'jean and kil'jean made the lich king and his armor,so the arthas gets his power from the lich king which was his powers by kil'jean which got his powers by Sarg.

Level 21
Yep.Good thing it was stopped or game would end sooner.Come to think about it if Illidan did manage to that maybe forsaken wouldn't existed and all undead would be really dead.And there wouldn't be breaking of alliance because of Garithos.
Then again maybe dread lord would simply take over the scourge?

Level 5
the scourge aint they the strongest faction on azeroth really i mean they become more and more in every battle its so cool kill one get one

Level 11
definitely frail compared to nagas.....so what do you think arthas' big plan is going to be? whenever he is defeated he always says ''this..is not....over...''

Level 8
he's gonna masturbate out of frustration and when he keeps masturbating his Dick will freeze and Ner'zul can't live whiteout a dick so then Ner'zul will leave Arthas is body and the world will be safed again!

Level 8
won't happen. if you read the books you would know that Arhas defeated Ner'zhul in a soul battle arthas is fully in control of his body and has the powers of Ner'zhul. Ner'zhul is no more. thats if you read the books doh. and they are right. arthas is pure evil and will never come back.

Level 11
thats good, i hate arthas. he is a lil punk that was blind sighted and was corrupted. is there any shocking new pieces of information that is in the book??

Level 8
well like i said. in the books he consumes Ner'zuls soul he can't be coming back. he's just to greedy for power.

Level 10
Yeah, he consumes Ner`zul`s soul, but not power of Frostmourne. I saw on WoWWiki - if someone can destroy Frostmourne, or throw Frostmourne far away (i think 100m), curse will end, and Arthas will back, but that`s nearly impossible.

Level 8
Frostmourne didn't curse Arthas. he did that himself, his anger for that dreadlord 'name slipped me :/) was just to big he was full of hatred and that automatically leads to darkness.

Level 23
But it seems that after they united into one(Lich King)Arthases true self began to fight Nerzhul. When you enter the mind of Yogg-Saron(Old God of death)there are three visions, assasination of King Llane by Garona, creation of the Demon soul by Neltharian and finally Lich King in the Icecrown citadel, Arthas fighting the Lich King(in their mind).

Level 8
Alagremm i already pointed that out. he fought the Lich king and took over completely. and yes i meant Mal'Ganis. it is weird doh and Ironic, Arthas swears to revenge his people and eventually is the weapon that kills them.

Status
Not open for further replies.