• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

There must always be a Lich King?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So I read about this, there must always be a Lich King. So Arthas and Ner'Zhul never unleashed the full power of the Scourge. Why? Post your answers here.

Well I think that if The Lich King actually does unleash the full force of the Scourge, he couldn't control it, and they would unleash a mindless conquest.
That's just my opinion :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 3
Simple, Arthas soul wasn't completly gone, this is showed when Jaina sees the letter, He had written it, He wasn't completly mad or evil.
I'm also sure Kil'jaeden is related somehow since he's the creator.

Level 9
Guys... shouldn't this be on the WoW section? Just asking since i know this is the section for Warcraft III. Please read:

"WarCraft Discussion Discuss topics related to Blizzard's Warcraft franchise, including Warcraft I, II and III. Ask questions about anything not covered in other forums.
Want to discuss topics related to World of Warcraft? Go to the World of Warcraft Forum."

I know you might say that your question is about the Warcraft Lore... but it's still related to the part of the lore that appears only in WoW.

Status
Not open for further replies.