• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The scourge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
So you reported that message? 0.0 ... Oh and thanks ^^

His soul got chained to Frostmourne, and now he is kinda undead, even though he never died. He doesn't eat, doesn't drink ect., and Undead does have bad breath, but they don't care, they're mindless. Arthas is too, just in an other way though, and thus he don't smell them... That's my bet...

Level 23
Anywho... Forskane are seriously the New Scourge! Come on, Blizzard didnt put a Scourge symbol on Undercity map without a reason!
WorldMap-Undercity.jpg

Level 23
Yeah, and they sent me a pumpkin and an ale! Maybe they arent that bad. Come here Fluffy, you'll get a bit too! *Gives a piece of pumpkin to Fluffy*
*Fluffy turns into an undead hound*
...something's wrong with this pumpkin. Anyway, they also sent me this parfume! I like the color of it, green is my favorite! ^^

Level 21
Much better then that old Boss, oh what was his name? Artur? Anyway she is kind to all races. I mean look what she has done to poor Gilineas people? If wasn't for her they would still be behind that scary wall unsafe from rest of the world.

Level 23
Nope. And I like what he did to Stormwind's park, now it looks way better! Not to mention the whole reworking of the world he made so it would be more intersting for people! Yet, they dont appreciate all the fun he gave them!

Level 23
darius decides to surrender and sylvanas allows him to leave with his daughter and his men. Shortly afterwards she is killed by godfrey, who quickly flees to shadowfang keep. High warlord cromush orders the val'kyr agatha, arthura, and daschla to fix her. After a moment of thought the three val'kyr sacrifice themselves and give sylvanas life once more. This convinces sylvanas beyond a shadow of a doubt that the val'kyr are the future of the forsaken.[15]

oh my god!!! I hate blizzard!!!!!!!!!
They finally killed that bitch only to ressurect her a moment later!!!!
I swear i will go to irvine and kill them all one day for giving me hope and happiness for a second to destroy it!!!!!!

Level 23
Dumb hive made my comment not be BIG -.-

I know! She was finally dead, God bless Gilneassians, bo they had to revive her! Damn bitch, one day she will finally make a new Scourge, much better then the first one and Legion's plan to make a force strong enough to destroy Azeroth from inside will succeed at last. I just want her sisters to finally kill her, she loves them so she would be an easy pray!

Status
Not open for further replies.