• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Scourge of Lordaeron (MS)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Straze
The Scourge of Lordaeron (MS)

- Description -
The Human Campaign from Reign of Chaos after some modifications:

1. Arthas Can Toggle between three different auras, choose one of them ("RowanTheWise" Turnro Idea)
2. Arthas has life regeneration ability
3. You can train one captain only (require keep, has magic immune and aura)
4. Footmen And captain can ride Horses
5. You can train horses from Barracks
6. Jaina will come to assist Arthas in Mission 05
7. Arcane Vault exist and Arcane Tower
8. No change in difficulty levels
9. Workers Auto repair
10. Human Castle can Fire arrows
11. Human Towers building Time becomes faster
12. Collision size is reduced in a proper way

121010-9bf2d4f62d5225929c962dbd05236272.jpg

121011-4973906aab2916591c198ded7ee152b3.jpg

121012-56344a5e778d771185a53ad98d36aa8b.jpg

121013-305fe38fddaa23c733a51eccd8f6901f.jpg

121014-6fe726cbbd4a870e45d043312281dbf6.jpg

121015-976e3f7609b85c476c19d73dd2768c15.jpg

121016-a49b730e691c3e7b18d68d1a191c0f8f.jpg

- Credits -
Models
Orc Spear Thrower.blp - "General Frank"
Mounted Royal Captain - "Tranquil"
Royal Captain - "Tranquil"
Mounted Footman - "Mephestrial"

Auras
CommandAura - "JetFangInferno"
Orc Aura - "s4nji"

Icons
BTNSpell_Holy_AuraOfLight - "Blizzard Entertainment"
BTNSpell_Holy_HealingAura - "Blizzard Entertainment"
BTNMight - "Coinblin"
BTNArmoredFist - "Muoteck"
BTNSHorn - "Heinvers"
BTNMountedFootman - "Lelling"

Also, thanks for Blizzard Entertainment

- Author's note -
CAMPAIGN DIFFICULTY Issue:
The difficulty will reset back to the CAMPAIGN DIFFICULTY YOU HAVE SELECTED FOR THE ORIGINAL CAMPAIGNS. Don't forget to select CUSTOM CAMPAIGN DIFFICULTY too

The Game Is Tested I hope there are no bugs
Contents

01 The Scourge of Lordaeron (MS) (Campaign)

Reviews
Rufus
You need to update your description. Screenshots is missing, and a few other things could be improved. Check this link out, as it may be of help: Description Guide - Maps Status set to awaiting update.
StoPCampinGn00b
Set to substandard for being a simple edit, rather than original or higher effort work. It is still available for the public to see through the substandard section.
Level 5
why the hell do people keep remaking Scourge of Lordaron and posting it? we already have the definitive EE of this campaign and this one is completely irrelevant and forgettable by comparison.

a handful of tweaks and posting an existing campaign should not be allowed.

The Scourge of Lordaeron - Enhanced

This one is more simple than enhanced and no problems
The reason for doing this one the idea of toggling between auras like
The Adventures of Rowan the Wise I love the idea

Level 6
Nice Idea Mohamed Saber. The Scourge of Lordaeron is, in my opinion, the best campaign Blizzard created for this game.
I've done myself a few modifications to play this campaign, but I kept it for myself for a reason: They are very simple modifications, meant to fit my preferences.

These modifications are not bad ideas, but are considered simple modifications. There could be a topic for these modifications, but to consider it a campaign, really, it is a bit too much.

Maybe you could make a very complex modification for the whole campaign, with new skills and more tweaks, or even choose another of the campaigns, since we already have this one in the campaign database

Level 6
People have been remaking this campaign with ideas from there own mind with many twist and turns from time to time i have nothing against that but it's getting repetitive and some what annoying for some people at least be original about everything you put into one of Blizzard best campaign multiple auras is Turnro idea the guy a bloody genius you should try to come up with something on your own think of your own story for once again i have nothing against you and i think this would do well for people who want changes with the original campaign

Level 4
May I do all EvilArthas Undead in one Campaign to complete the story and will be related to this campaign, (EvilArthas) will begin with the same items own by (Arthas human) in the last chapter of TheScourgeofLordaeron(MS)

Ok, i love to try the new improve version of the reign of chaos campaign. good job men :)

Level 14
I honestly don't know why we suddenly have so much of these.
We dont really. The there is an arthas human and undead campaign that is NOT the Scourge of Lordaeron.

The Enhanced one is extremely high quality with a HUGE amoubt of new content. The Culling on Hard is an entirely new level on its own.

This along with EvilArthas [MS] just doesnt fit toggable auras and some a few models.

Evil arthas is the all the Arthas DK specific RoC and TFT content. Lets ve clear many other heros have more potential auras like Tyrande. Its just a Arthas wankfest release with minimal to no changes that i cant believe is actually even approved.

Level 2
everytime i play a campaign well most of htem is my problem is the food capacity set to a 100 intead of 300 or something