• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Scarlet Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
[UPDATE]

- The terrain is nearly finished! (screens are attached at the end of the post)
- 2.5/4 spells are finished
- Mostly all houses are going to be enterable! (first terrain screeny)

---------------------------------------------------------

still got a problem now:
beacuse of space problems with items, I and Herian thought about giving the map a FUI. at first I thought, Diablo 3 ones would look the most promising, but it is too hard to transfer between maps, and Anarchians one, well, I don't know a heck about vJass to use it -_- so, please post your ideas, suggestions what to make :D

Anyway, here are the terrain pictures:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

PS: (I know on the last picture there is a selection circle >.<, but I'm too tired to fix it right now, will do tomorrow)

Attachments

• TerrainHouse.jpg
    TerrainHouse.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 2,350
  • TerrainIndoor.jpg
    TerrainIndoor.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 850
  • TerrainQuest.jpg
    TerrainQuest.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 533
Level 51
Here ya go :

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thx for OgRe and FEARSTARTER from Xgm for the awsome models, with "indoor" anims :D

PS: I know it looks plain atm, but that's because I haven't added doodads in the houses. (will do it for shure)

Attachments

• Terrainindoor1.jpg
    Terrainindoor1.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 814
  • Terrainindoor2.jpg
    Terrainindoor2.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 821
  • TerrainQuest.jpg
    TerrainQuest.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 1,810
Level 51
it's really easy in fact. I just place the house doodad (a model, with animations where the roof is hidden, and with normal ones) and then just:
  • Trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - Unit enters Region example <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Destructable - Make Exampledestructable <gen> invulnerable
      • Animation - Play Exampledestructable <gen>'s Stand first animation

Level 51
The thing is, where'd you get the carpet tile :O

whut? >.< sorry, but I don't understand you right now D: (or I'm just ...^^)

You're putting a lot of work into this. I really want to be able to play it soon. :infl_thumbs_up:

thx :D the actual map isn't even started D: it's just the demo I'm currently working on. (for shure, most of the things in the demo will taken in the maingame, so actually I started working on the main game >.< really confusing :p) anyway thx :)

Originally Posted by indomitable1319
You're putting a lot of work into this. I really want to be able to play it soon.

thx :D the actual map isn't even started D: it's just the demo I'm currently working on. (for shure, most of the things in the demo will taken in the maingame, so actually I started working on the main game >.< really confusing :p) anyway thx :)

Awesome. Can you PM me the demo version when it's done?

Level 51
I could do some writing and some terraining.

thx :D I'll come back at that :D

[Offtopic] PS: How is your project going, I want to see more :p [/Offtop]

Awesome. Can you PM me the demo version when it's done?
there's no need of that, the demo is going to be posted at the first thread when it is done :p

Level 51
currently, not. and I'm working on another project too atm. but it's secret. for now I........don't know how to explain but I'm not 'interested' in contiue this the next time. for shure, I will not scrap the project. I just take a little pause from it, first finish all my requests I've still running and then work on this and the other project :p

Level 51
uhh, decide to work on the map again, because I'm ill and have nothing to do :/ :p
anyway BIG NEWS:

I'm currently completly reworking the terrain of the demo-map. I really didn't like the old one. for the new one, I will get the wow-model viewer to get a better look at tirisfal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three abillities of Leyla are already ready :p : will post them later !

Level 51
Ok here are the abillites:

BTN_HolyGlove_CR.jpg

Heal

Description: Heals the target. The healing amount depends on your current mana, for 1 manapoint, you get one hitpoint.

Level 1: Max. healing ammount - 100
Level 2: Max. healing ammount - 200

BTNHeal.jpg

Holy Shock

Description: Deals X damage to an enemy target. The spell heals the caster by 1/3 of the dealt damage.

Level 1: Damage: 45
Level 2: Damage: 90

BTN_CR_Holylight.jpg

Holy Fire

Description: Creates a ring of holy fire that deals X AOE damage to units in that area. (Not constant like the DH abillity!)

Level 1: Max Damage: 55
Level 2: Max Damage: 85

wowmapview%202010-03-07%2010-40-39-92.jpg

Holy Charge

Description: Stuns an enemy target for 3.5 seconds and teleports the caster to the enemy. It deals X damage to the enemy target.

Level 1: Damage: 35
Level 2: Damage: 70

If you have any idea for an ultimate, please tell me :D

Level 51
[Icon goes here]
Holy Blessing

Description: Heals all nearby friendly units by the caster's current mana multiplied by X, and deals the caster's current mana multiplied by X to nearby enemies.

Level 1: x1.2, x1.5
Level 2: x1.4, 1.7

Don't know the BBCode, sorry.

OH NOES! DATABASE BACKUP!

good idea, though the problem is, you're alone, and you've no 'friendly' units while the game :/ and the damage alone would be a bit boring though :(

NOTE: I removed some of the terrain screens on the first page, because they are completly outdated :p new ones will come soon!

Level 51
Fan, do u have any terrainer ?
if no, i wanted to be one of those :D

hmm, currently, I am the terrainer, I will pm you if you are needed :p

I edited my post..

[EDIT]

I wanna be a beta tester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oneoneone!!!!!!!!!!twoone!!!!!!!!!11111oneoneOLOROLFtwoone!!!!

please don't spam the f***. I want to keep this thread as clean as possible, please, delete your post.

Level 51
mhm, not really. I'm currently working on a graveyard part of the terrain and have problems with it. And overall I'm currently on it to balance it right, and make the abillities and monsters so, that you can go clean through the map, without long times of running, too imba monsters, and such things. maybe post updates soon. btw also working on another kind of map...

EDIT: [Offtop] MUAHAHAHA: 555 post :D [Offtop]

Level 1
This thread contains sexually oriented material.

As stated in the new rules as of today, May 23rd 2010...
Sex
This isn't that type of site. Don't talk about sexually orientated or any other obscene subject.

Please do away with this filth.

• Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 9
Etzer, just sod off. If you want attention, ask it of your parents.

Keep up the good work and looking forward to a demo!

Status
Not open for further replies.