• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Scarlet Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am actually currently working on a Scarlet Crusade campaign, an RTS style like WC3's campaign. Its great to see more work being accomplished on the Scarlets! Also I would like to help you on this, I am very good at scarlet lore, im a decent terrain-er, and im ok at triggers. I cant skin though:/

Scarlet Monestary was only a setback!

Last edited:
Level 51
sorry to say, project is scraped. I don't want to give much explanation... the basics are, that my pc has fucked up and I lost all my project file... I'm sorry to those who helped me with this project, made stuff for it (especially Herian for his awsome story) and all the people who where awaiting this. maybe, you will find a new project of me soon in the map development but only maybe....

Level 13
aww :(
Well, sad that the computer was fuck'd. I always keep 5 backups, 3 on the same computer, 1 on a USB stick, 1 on another computer.
Well, hope your next project will be just as good. (That is, if you make one)

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

the basics are, that my pc has fucked up and I lost all my project file...
This happens far too much...
Well, sad that the computer was fuck'd. I always keep 5 backups, 3 on the same computer, 1 on a USB stick, 1 on another computer.
Overkill much?

Level 51
well, I always make a backup on my extern thingy but in the time I made one(there were the scarlet crusade thingy would be) (because I already knew that he will "die") the pc, just like I said, fucked (damned I shouldn't use that word too often :p) up and only a part of the backup finished, and the scarlet crusade data was not on this >.<

Level 51
Ok guys, new unit infos are going to come. (Will post pictures and so later) Everytime you kill a creature, unit, or monster the first time, a little story about the unit will pop up, for example:

The Living Corpse:The Living Corpse, a zombie-like creature that has the chance to stun you when hitting you, is an low servant of the lich king, and can be found at nearly every battlefield.

or:

The Rotting Ghoul:The Rotting Ghoul is the opposite of the living corpse. It attacks faster but deals lower damage. It's one of the lowerest creatures of the Scourge, in huge groups, it's really effective though.

Last edited:
Level 9
Ok guys, new unit infos are going to come. (Will post pictures and so later) Everytime you kill a creature, unit, or monster the first time, a little story about the unit will pop up, for example:

The Living Corpse:The Living Corpse, a zombie-like creature that has the chance to stun you when hitting you, is an low servant of the lich king, and can be found at nearly every battlefield.

or:

The Roting Ghoul:The Roting Ghoul is the opposite of the living corpse. It attacks faster but deals lower damage. It's one of the lowerest creatures of the Scourge, in huge groups, it's really effective though.

Owning idea ~~ !!!
hey, if u need any help, i'll be gladly to help u :D
i am tired of working on solo project ....

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Lol, mixed blessing. Trust me, I'm a perfectionist >.>

Level 51
Ok guys, big news:

I'm sorry to say, but I'm going to take a pause at wc3-modding. Everything I worked on will be stopped. I know, that comes unexcepted, since I just shouted out that I'm working on TSC again. Sorry for all of you that were awaiting anything from me. For all the guys who have still requests running at me, I'll fullfill all of them. Maybe, I'll create one or two models in the future, but that's all you can except from me.

Level 10
Ok guys, big news:

I'm sorry to say, but I'm going to take a pause at wc3-modding. Everything I worked on will be stopped. I know, that comes unexcepted, since I just shouted out that I'm working on TSC again. Sorry for all of you that were awaiting anything from me. For all the guys who have still requests running at me, I'll fullfill all of them. Maybe, I'll create one or two models in the future, but that's all you can except from me.

It's actually expect not except sir

Level 51
Okay guys, got some big news for you.

The Scarlet Crusade is revived!

I've worked on a new version and it's going very well. My brother is learning programming on an school, and he made some fucking amazing systems for me, including:

• Comfortable fullscreen menu with talent trees, spellbooks, inventory, spell videos and much more!

• Armory systems wich shows every armor part, even if you wear just a slip (the models are just work in progress right now)

• A system wich allows me to give my campaign over 150 maps, and a scroll option in the campaign menu, so you can see and select everyone of it.

• A system wich hacks the wc3 engine, wich allows me to use models with 100000 ploygons fluently.

So, that's enough :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 51
Don't know if anyone read the other post, accidently deleted it ^^

Anyway, the systems were april jokes.
Though, I'm really working on tsc again.

Teaser Screenshot:
Teaser.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.