• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Red Christmas - Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19

A whole year had passed since my last visit, and last year's December had turned out very unexpected, with the demonic invasion from Hell. I couldn't stop smiling proudly to myself, as memories flew through my mind. Memories of the combined effort of myself and the others, that successfully protected Christmas Eve itself, and the salvation and love from the great father made me a better person. A lot had happened since that time, but this year, I looked forward to see last year's hard work in the war pay off, as a warm and merry Christmas month lied before me.

I was a few days late, December had already begun, but I knew I had all the time in the world, and I had finally reached it: The Valley of Christmas!

It felt like coming home when I saw Santa's factory in the distance, and though it had been a cold journey back to this place, I felt warmer, more and more blood flowing through my veins as I neared in, one step at a time.

Level 18
145260-albums2772-picture76762.gif

I watched the flames dance on the rooftops, slowly spreading from building to building.

I am such a marvelous artist, am I not? - I said to myself and sipped my tea.
With a snap of my fingers a brutish goat butler emerged to hear my orders. - More tea.

As I continued to hum while admiring my work I heard footsteps from the distance and I loudly stated - Isn't it a bit late for guests?

Level 19
"What's this?" I thought to myself. Getting closer, I realized the warmth and lights were not Christmas decorations and Santa's magic as I had expected. No, the entire workshop had been lit in flames!

"Th-this cannot be!" I heard myself say, while I stopped up. Stunned by the terrible look.

I didn't stand for long before a fast hovering vehicle came by, the size of a truck, and stopped in front of me. A sliding door in its side opened up, and the familiar face of bartender Gyro appeared, but a worried look haunted his old face, like I had never seen it before.

"Hop in Am'ar, we don't have much time! I'll explain everything on the way" he said, and I did as he requested. I had barely entered before the vehicle once again continued away from the burning factory...

Level 14

Christmas, I long awaited for this day to come.
It awakens the strongest and most heartfelt associations. There is a tone of solemn and sacred feeling that blends with our conviviality, and lifts the spirit to a state of hallowed and elevated enjoyment.

Bunny girls with Santa hats are the best. D's, E's, F's, G's, there's nothing more I can ask for... Or perhaps there is one thing. A perfect date on a beautiful Christmas day. Just a cute girl with a sexy body would be nice. If only I could meet Santa, I'm sure he can lend me one of his attractive elves, or at least maybe one of girls on the 'naughty' list.

And so, with nothing else to do, I began my journey to this mysterious workshop where I'm expecting to meet this fat old man in red called Santa Clause... Oh, and also to flirt with female elves and fairies.

Level 23

I felt the rumbling of the vehicle as I slowly awake from my nap.

A few hours before, I remember Gyro hurriedly packing his things in a vehicle while carrying me with him. I didn't know what was happening, but by the look on Gyro's face, I knew something bad happened.

Now, as I look around the fast moving vehicle, I see Gyro talking to a familiar looking person, both of them have a grave look on their face.

Still unsure of what actually happened, I just lay there silently while listening to their conversation.

Level 30

Christmas? Not the best season for me but this is the time to rock n' roll and do everything I want. It's been a long time I didn't met my dad which is Amargaard and the others. Maybe this is the perfect time to return to the Workshop and meet them.

And so, as I return to the Workshop, what I saw is trail of flames leading to some place and then shoot! It's the workshop! It is REALLY burning! Who could've done this?

Level 19
I stood in my own deep confusion in the middle of the vehicle's one dark room. Gyro had returned to the front control seat. I saw pearls of sweat forming on his forehead, as he lead us out of the once beautiful Valley of Christmas.

"Would you mind explaining where we are going? What the hell is happening, Gyro?!" I couldn't help but getting pissed.

Without a word and keeping his sight straight out the front window, he reached up and clicked a button in the roof, that turned on the light in the room. In the same second, Juno, the familiar kitten from past adventures jumped up a box. I stroke the white hairs on its head, until I looked to the back of the room.

"Holy...!" I whispered, when I saw the humongous magical golden gear from Santa's workshop - the source of his eternal power, but it was all green, rusty and corrupted.

Without removing his view from the window, Gyro suddenly said "Santa is gone, Am, and so is Christmas... I don't know who did it, but it's certainly not the legion from Hell this time. It is something worse, something far more sinister, and far more dangerous."

He continued "... if there's any hope left it's that gear, and you guys"

"Me and Juno?" I asked.

"Yes, but not only you. We're reassembling Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R.!"

Roland

R

Roland

(Meanwhile on planet Vi'kael)
I was on my furious hunt after the dwarf that had slain my parents and mentor in Vakera Sevada, the arts of druidism. I had searched for days and nights, but the dwarf was nowhere to be found.
Saddened and depressed by the lack of results, I sat on a random stub. This very forest was all I had left.

Suddenly an old man, trekking through the woods, came by and discovered me.
"Hello there, mister weasel, you look sad" the old man said, and sat next to me on the stub.

"I am... I lost all that I cared for, and now I feel lonely", I replied, looking at the friendly old man.

"Lonely? At this time of year? ... oh, right we're on Vi'kael, I almost forgot. Well, let me tell you of a magical place in another world, where everybody's happy in this month no matter what. They call it the Christmas spirit!" The old man explained, and took up a magical small glass ball. Inside was a dancing snowman, and a man in a red suit handing out presents to all kinds of children, even a small weasel boy.

"Christmas spirit? ... you know, it doesn't really help on my mood knowing about some party in another world..." I said.

"Oooh! I'm sure it helps! Christmas is the time of sharing, so here, take this young druid!", the old man handed me a ticket.

"It's only one-way, one-time use, but YOLO, right?" he said, smiling. I looked confused at the ticket - it said 'To the Valley of Christmas'. I then looked back up, but the old man was gone!

Soon magical light appeared all around me, and I knew the ticket was sending me towards this strange Valley of Christmas in the other world. Hopefully a joyful place, with lots of 'Christmas spirit', whatever that might be, like the man said...

Special thanks to Amaagard for the Complete grammar repair.

Level 23
Upon hearing what Gyro said, I'm immediately filled with shock. Looking at the golden gear, I wonder to myself, can we really restore Christmas the way it is before? What will happen if we can't? With all these questions filling in my head, only one came through my mouth.

"Meow Meow? meow, MEOW meow. Meow meow?"

Being in such a state of shock, I forgot to turn on my speech gear. A device made by Gyro that translates my calls into human speech. I pressed the button placed on the leash by the back of my neck to switch it on then tried to talk again.

"But what do we do? I mean, this gear is so corrupted that it looks like it has absolutely no power left and most people from Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. is away and their locations are unknown. What can we do Gyro?"

Level 30
Still standing like a stone in front of the burning Workshop, I was left wondering who could've done this.

"Hmmm.... who could have done this? There is a chance maybe it's the legions from the hell but.... BUT... IMPOSSIBLE! Mad King is dead or....."

Suddenly, I thought of something so I just decided to shout:

"SHOW yourself, whoever did this on the Workshop!"

I know it is a stupid way of calling the culprit but might as well work.

Level 14
As I walk through the never ending layers of snow in the middle of nowhere, I realized that the idea was just ridiculous. I shouted, - Who the hell wastes his time traveling more than a thousand miles just to flirt with girls!?

Suddenly, my limbs became weakened and I lost consciousness falling down on a pile of snow.
A flashback of my childhood reappeared to me. I was just little when it happened, the curse that changed my life forever.

- Kyo, you're alone again? Why don't you play outside?
said my grandmother.

- I... I don't want to, they'll laugh at me.

- That again? I told you, no one is gonna laugh at you because you're small.

- Yes they will!

And then after a few minutes of convincing, grandmother became furious and threatened me by burning down my 'special' DVD collection.
I was convinced in the end. I tried to became friends with the other kids, but as expected, they laughed and hit me a couple of times because of my size.
After that, I told her everything, including the humiliation in front of the chick whom I secretly admired.

- You must learn how to be true to yourself.
she said calmly.

- You old hag! It's all your fault! And it doesn't even make sense!

- I will cast a spell on you. A spell that will unleash your inner desires. It's called "Desirinator".

- F*cking lame nam--

Finally I gain consciousness and realized that I was already covered in snow.
I didn't know why I dreamed about my childhood. But that's how it was, I was cursed to do things that I desire to do without thinking, it's like my body and mind were moving by itself.

I got up and took a moment to look around, my sight was still blurry but I somewhat glanced a huge building with its roof glowing from a far. I was bursting with joy when I shouted,

- Santa's Workshop! It really does exist after all!

Level 30
Suddenly, someone grabbed my attention then I looked at the person who grabbed my attention.

"Your masterpiece-.... wait..... Agghhh.... what is this....??? Why do I have the feeling that I do remember that face?"

Suddenly, flashback of memories about me being possesed by the Mad King is fighting a strong person or maybe an entity with a power much of a God/Goddess but something dark and eerie...

"......Who are you...?"

That was all I can say after the flashback that I have witnessed but I do know I know this person I am looking at and she is the one I saw in the flashback of mine.

Level 30
I was quite annoyed the way the person answered me. She didn't even gave me a direct answer instead throwing me back more questions.

"What!? I am asking your name.... I know you are you or whatsoever."

I answered with quite an annoyed response.

Level 30
I tried to calm myself because of how annoyed I am.

"Hmmm....hmm.... it will be a waste of time asking you your name. By the way, figuring what you said awhile ago, it means it is your doing of burning the workshop!"

Pointing at the person who I am talking or having conversation with.

Level 30
Recovering from the hard snowbal hit...

"Errrr..... damn.... Well, I pretty much do not care and how dare you throw snowball at me!"

I then throwed a snowball at the person who I am making a converation with but never answers me back in a proper manner.

Level 30
Startled at what the person said to me....

"What? Fine then. I shall go now and also, there is no use staying here and trying to question and make a conversation with you. You are free to do what you want with the workshop. I am out of here"

And so I walked out until I got out of the Workshop.

Level 18
(( Roland, you are in the position to fear me. Thus, do it and perhaps you will be able to outsmart this axe that will chop off your head by the dawn ))

I stared at his back as he walked away in to the snowy wilderness, the brink of life once again withered from my eyes, and I was awake once more.

.. I have transcended humanity.. I'm Bernkastel.. I will become a God. - I said and stared into the darkness.

- And you will die...

Level 19
"Juno.. you can talk!" I said astonished.

"Yes Am, Kari and I worked on a little gadget for him" Gyro replied proudly and revealed a smile when he looked back from the front seat for a short moment, then turned his attention back to controlling the vehicle.
"... But to answer your question, Juno, I truly don't know, but the Christmas spirit is what saved Christmas last year, and I hope that it will be enough to save us again this time. Having T.H.U.M.P.E.R.'s leader back is at least a relief, and we have already gathered a few others waiting back at the headquarters, you know..."

"The headquarters, you say?" I asked the old sheep.

"Wait, and see Am'ar, we're there in a moment" Gyro replied.

Level 30
While walking, I remembered something again from the past and then suddenly memories from the past rushed to me then I was able to remember a name.... Bernkastel....

"Bernkastel..... Oh yes! That is her. Should I go back to her now that. I know? Meh! Don't care still."

I said those words to myself but still I didn't care much so I resume on walking away from the burning Workshop.

Level 18
It had been a couple of hours since that jerk came snooping around, and snowing had finally stopped.
I walked around the snowy hilltops in attempt to see even an inch of the stars, but as could be expected the smoke had coated the sky for miles.

See? I told you there were no stars. - I said and started walking down the hill... And fell down on my buttocks.

So there I was, sitting in a pile of snow. After a while I sneered and closed my eyes.

- This was the last time I did anything that you wanted to do.
It always backfires. Have you not noticed?

I stood up, shook off the snow on my dress and said - I guess I've waited long enough.

After my gaze wandered on the area for a short duration, I struck my palms together.
Slowly the area was filled with anxious and heavy breaths.

- I need a fortress. We are at war.

Level 14
The next thing I knew, was that I was running towards Santa's workshop. With my sight getting back to its normal shape, I began to see the strange building more clearly as I get closer.

That building was on fire, and it was not just the that, it looked like half of the workshop had already been scorched.

Who did this - I stopped and thought to myself. Though, it was not really the most relevant matter to me, I somewhat knew that the whole point of me being there, on that place, was totally crushed.

After a few minutes of wasting time staring into abyss, I finally decided to relieve the feeling of disappointment inside my heart, by looking for kiddy figurines that I can keep for myself instead.
Unfortunately there was nothing that I could find but burned plastics and wood pieces, I assumed that they were supposed to be materials for making different kinds of toys.

As I uselessly continued the search for junks, I saw a mysterious figure of a girl behind the thick black smoke. Sneakily, I moved closer to it. As I pass through, I was then amazed by how beautiful the image I'm seeing. It was a flawless, realistic, gorgeous, human-sized doll in European clothing.
Her beauty stands out despite of how disturbing the flames of destruction and the smokey background was. An oddly charming doll with an expression as realistic as a living human, makes you want to keep it secretly and do sick, unspeakable things to it... I was joking, I knew myself that I wasn't that sick.

With nothing else left, worth saving in my eyes, besides that untainted doll, I decided to take it away from here at the very least. As I realized that the flames got larger, I moved as quick as possible and I carried it on a my arms in a princess-like way.

Level 18
As I was overseeing the very foundations of the workshop being torn out of the ground I spotted something moving around and digging the piles of junk, I thought it was an animal.
I couldn't've been more wrong.

It charged at me and grabbed me.. And started taking me to...
And I realized it was just some foolish brat, carrying me God knows where.

I looked at him and blurted - What do you think you're doing...?

Level 14
I looked up to the top of of the peak. It was hard to see in the whirling snow, but the huge tree was there. It was strong, tall, and stood in the peak like the king of all pines. Santa really did find the perfect place!

"Try to turn it on." I shouted. Even in the roaring snow, I could hear the humming from inside the mountain. And then, something beautiful happened:
In the top of the peak, in the top of the tree, the crystal started glowing. And it got stronger and stronger, covering the surroundings in beautiful light, and sending the message to the world far below, that Christmas is near!

I headed back to the building, to check if the radio started to work. I was separated from the outside world here for almost 3 weeks. Trying set up the place for 'Workshop Xmas'.
I was just about to step in the cave entrance, when i heard something from behind. It was a hoover craft.

Level 14
As I was running away from the growing flames with the mysterious life-sized doll on my arms. I was amazed by how the joints movements and its softness are comparable to a real human being. I thought to myself

- Wow, this doll is surprisingly very-well detailed.
For the second time, I began thinking in a slightly malicious way, of what am I able to do with it. But the thought didn't last long as the doll began blurting words out of its realistic mouth.

I was horrified and without thinking, I accidentally threw it on a tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.