• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Path of Light - Challenge Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I'd post my challenge terrain here, from me vs Gilles. Enjoy.

challengefinishedproducwn3.jpg

Water, then stick one or two lights on it ... I made a terrain that I based off MadseN's, (I feel bad about that, but I have no ideas except that, for a big thing). I did the lighting there better.

[off-topic]by the way, for your terrain mini contest, do you still need screen shots? Cause I can make them at real good quality when I turn my NVidia settings up[/off-topic]

Attachments

• Forest Hills.jpg
    Forest Hills.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 238
Level 34
That looks really good! The path could be better, but the background looks perfect.\

Had you entered that, you probably would have beat me! Although I could have accused you of copying. :p

Level 34
So often it's the angles, lighting, and idea that make a terrain amazing. So making something that close to someone else's, IMO, is copying. But hey it looks awesome! That's what counts.

Level 36
[off-topic]by the way, for your terrain mini contest, do you still need screen shots? Cause I can make them at real good quality when I turn my NVidia settings up[/off-topic]

Hmm didn't catch that comment before, I would like more screenshots, but I am not worried about the quality seeing as I can run the game on 100% quality ;)
Feel free to use photoshop on the screenshots to make them more atmospheric.

Status
Not open for further replies.