• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The old staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
EF: old mod, in the chat he banned for anything
most popular one you get banned for is "GUI > Jass"
then disappeared.
when he re-appeared it was the new era of hive
went apeshit in chat and started chasing peons and eating their babies, got banned, came back as "random username" then new chat was implanted, came back as "Evergreen Forest" (and that's today)

sounds like an intrresting story... hmmm... maybe other mods like Haosis returned to the Hive with new accounts too?

Level 25
Hmm i know Septimus through his work, not through maps more through the comments i posted on his spells and the help he needed sometimes.

I however find him a good man who always speaks what is on his mind and isn't afraid to say it :p

I met shados several times in the chat, had some talks with him about coding stuff and such, seemed like an ok guy ^^

Im sad Bounty left, he was a good guy, and i used to talk with him. It is also sad because he was in the neighboring state so we could understand ourselves better and talk about more stuff :(

Poot was a nice fellow to discuss stuff with, im sorry he is gonne since i personally talked to him only a few times but he always backs up his talk with facts and truth, that is what i liked about him :p

Some of these guys i have never heard of though it is nice to see a lot of people are replying on this thread, maybe the Hive still has a great potential since this proves there were and probably are some fine members here who can set things straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.