• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The new 40k TD is waaaaaaaaaaaay too hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Does anybody else think that version 3.41 is seriously difficult, expecially the final boss

we must have had about 2 c'tan, 15 hammerhead tanks (with railguns), the center was completeley taken up by a mssive maze, we had spread the towers everyhwere to get a sustained attack, and had stopped all of the units in the previous round before they made it out of the intital spawn areas.

and that was on normal difficulty :shock:

Level 12
What was so hard about him? Too fast? Too much armour? Be specific otherwise you are not really helping out much.

Level 12
So let me get this straight: You cheated and that qualifies you in someway to determine the relative strength of anything how exactly?

Yet again you still do not answer my question: How is he too difficult?

Level 11
yes, after losing miserably during an bnet game despite having a serious defence described in the opening post (all earned fair and square), I went into single player mode and set up a superpowerful defence by using greedisgood 10000 etc.

This defence like i said had 10 ultimates as well as loads of hight powered units.

My point is that if The final boss (Ralle) can survive a maze so powerful, that its impossible to get by playing by the rules, then he must have too muvh armor or HP

Level 12
Do not try to deflect the responsibility here. You are the one with a complaint, you are the one that needs to make a solution.

Level 11
lol, no intention made of that

I'm just trying to respect the fact that its ralles map and not mine.

However I can see your point and would most like to see the final boss (Ralle) lowered in HP a little bit. A level that means only the best Defence can beat him inches before he reaches the circle. That would give a real sense of tension and satisfaction :)

are we clear now ? :)

Level 2
I ask those people to look to alternative sources of defeating the final boss, since he can be taken down rather effortlessly if you use the right units. By the way, Ultimates are over rated.

A am also referring to Ralle89/Final Boss Lvl32 in version 3.41 with 6 spawns open, and I, as grey, pwned em all.

Status
Not open for further replies.