• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

This is messed the fuck up... really...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
It stands for /b/owels of the internet.
Really though, it comes from the Japanese imageboards Futaba Channel and Burichan, where /b/ was for /b/aka, which translates into idiot. On 4Chan, /b/ is the URL extension used by the Random board. BTW, we're breaking rules 1 & 2.

ITTY BITTY BABY ITTY BITTY BOAT.

Level 45
It's /b/, not /B/. Also, Werewulf, I would love to hear about those evil websites.
ahaha....ah..nah, its just a list of websites (shocksites, google "shocksite list" or such to find that site that lists them all) and communities, one of which i usta go to but..dont want to get banned since im underage.

Anyway, 4chan is all fine. Its not bad, there are pockets from what i hear were users plan attacks on other sites though and share passwords and images on such.
Anyway, this topic/thread has gotten old and stale and blant.

Level 13
If I did meet the mother that did this I'd beat the shit out of her no questions asked. If the person the girl was flirting with was really a guy her age... I wouldn't be so pissed. But this was a friend's parent, theres a lot of trust there. And this cunt took advantage of that trust and it ended with an innocent girl taking her life for thinking that someone (who didn't even exist ffs) wanted her to die. It just seems wrong. And for me to say something is wrong...

Level 24
Anonymity is the bane of all authentic empathy.

I'm acknowledging that it is in fact funny, and then stating that the mere fact that it is outrageously funny shouldn't stop you from showing respect. In fact, it should mean you should show more respect because you think somebody's death is funny.

Now that's a real fucked up story.

It's true, but please try to contribute something of actual meaning to any conversation you just stroll into.

Level 13
Ephy, that reminds me of the Darwin awards ;)

By the way, Dr00d, why do you seem to think that inserting 'fuck' in random places makes your statements in any way more valuable?

To try and add a feeling of impact or outrage to my statment.

And I say fuck a lot in real life.

Level 1
In relation to the article, I really felt sorry for her, that woman (if I can even call her THAT) had no right to mess with a 13-14 year old girls mind!

But the girl was pretty stupid to kill herself over an 'online' relationship.

So I guess it goes both ways. But if the woman hadn't done it, all that law, etc could have been avoided.

Level 40
And I say fuck a lot in real life.
Bad habit =/

To try and add a feeling of impact or outrage to my statment.
There are other ways of doing so, for example... "A truly appaling piece of news" (And sure, you could make a better title... that one was thought up in ~10 seconds)

I just don't see why people seem to think swearing makes their statements better in any way, funnier, etc. (I swear from time to time, but very rarely, and rather sparsely, and spontaneously (I don't really intend to))

I would just work on it if I were you... it's not something people generally appreciate.

Level 34
Swearing makes it have less impact. Good writing doesn't use foul language very often.

Level 24
I will answer your very interresting and hard question: Nope. :)
Has no [bleep]ing use for it but it sure makes it understandable for the rest who aren't sefisticated as you Poot. /hug from Dr00d.

I leave for a little over a month and come back to find that you still post just for the sake of increasing your post count. First, that question was directed at Dr00d, not you. Second, how the hell do you answer "Why" with "Nope"? Third, if you're trolling don't think I haven't called you on it.

Swearing makes it have less impact. Good writing doesn't use foul language very often.

Swearing's impact on the text/speech depends largely on the views of the audience, and also the context of the text/speech. Context means a lot. Sometimes it enhances the text/speech, sometimes it detracts from it. And sometimes it's funny to watch people freak out about how "Goodness, that (young) wo/man just used foul language!"

I leave for a little over a month and come back to find that you still post just for the sake of increasing your post count. First, that question was directed at Dr00d, not you. Second, how the hell do you answer "Why" with "Nope"? Third, if you're trolling don't think I haven't called you on it.

He was banned for three weeks. Only a few days ago it expired.

Level 8
It has died, and now should be buried. This is the internet, people. Bad shit happens. Move on or GTFO. 3 weeks later we should NOT be still talking about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.