• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The 40K TD "nub" list ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
40K TD is one popular game,
And as we all know, popularity breeds immaturity. So I have decided to compile and publish the comprehensive guide to 40K TD "nubs" ;)

1) Mr self important
Thinks hes the best ever, the instant someone leaks, hes the first to call for blood. He gets owned by the bosses later on, but that was because his teammates sucked ;)

2) Greedy grey
A blessing and a curse, on the one hand hell stick around til the end, on the other hand hell drive you nuts demanding your gold and lumber.

3) The Sabatouer
If you piss him off, hell sell all his towers and leave. Especially bad if hes in the grey position.

4) The wanderer
Just WONT build in his own space.

5) The Victim
You obey all the rules, you stick to your space, and he still accuses you of stealing/cheating.

6) Bad admin
Obey him, or youre kicked :twisted:

7) The thwarted exploiter
This one has made the most of bugs in previous versions, and is royally pissed when he sees that theyve been balanced, will often leave with the phrase "this new version sux"

8) Mr bossy boots
Tells everyone what to do, uses ping way too much, favourite words include "noob", "sell" and "use -ab ffs!"

9) The coward
Partly self important this one, He leaks, then assuming that hes the best and that everyone else will, he leaves before the rest of us win the round.

lets all join together and say a big F U to all these breeds.

feel free to add some more if you can think of any ;)

Level 3
Yeah, i see alot of those kind of people in games. I think you pretty much pinned down each type. I like the F U thing too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.