1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The Logic

Submitted by naxim
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
---------- Nax.im Presents ----------

The Logic
Created by HIM TOO

Map Info:

This project tests your knowledge of warcraft mechanics (and keyboard functions in warcraft), and how far ahead can you plan/how quickly do you understand and notice things.
Saving often is recommended, and the project is open for editing. The Project is also being updated and further improved over time.

Some tasks for example:

- Very good. Select Arthas with all of the warriors at the same time. (when you cannot
use your mouse)
- Harvest lumber. Return lumber to a lumber mill. (when trees stop you from going to a
lumber mill)
- Hmm. Gnolls have already captured Uther. Go and save him. (when you do not have any
obvious way to do it)

More

Originally map was known to Russian gamers but naxim author of map by now started
translation of his campaign for a experiment him translated human map

Once i hed another map. It was for 4 players who showed for me someone non-obvious
things. After i sow a post about jass functions that can hide the mouse. I thought
that i can contain everything in 1 map. Then i did it and send my map at
XGM where first i get feedback
that my map is like.

Features:

• interesting puzzles
  • logical thinking

Some else stuff about map:

Coming later.

Screenshots:

Screenshot 4
[​IMG]

Screenshot 3
[​IMG]

Screenshot 2
[​IMG]

Screenshot 1
[​IMG]

Change Log:

Coming later.

Credits:

Coming later.

Keywords:
The, Logic, TheLogic, Warcraft, Warcraft 3, Warcraft III, Campaign, Mechanics
Contents

-- The Logic 04.08.2017 -- (Campaign)

Reviews
[2016-04-11] [IMG][c]Rufus Moderation Note [IMG][c]Note: First of all, epic job with the description. It looks really good. This means that the map is a Work In Progress. Those are not allowed in the maps section. I will reject this, and...
Paillan
Update made, back to Pending with you.
deepstrasz
A credits list is required when you use things made by others (music, sounds, skins, models, icons, triggers, tools etc.). 1. Problem is that if you kill neutral units (example: Immolation) and don't realize you might need them later, like for...
  1. A]mun

A]mun

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well i found the gameplay to be repetitive after the first map + bonus mission.
    Also tedious to fight the undead in map 1 with 4 peasants, careful pulling was a chore already, but after that you have to watch the peasants chipping away some health bars...

It's a lot of trial and error, which was especially true for the beginning of map 2 - by then i had no more interest in continuing, but i might come back.

2. urachi

urachi

Resources:
    Resources:
    A riddle Game? In Warcraft Style? You have me. Damn this is great, cant wait to play it.

3. YetAnotherYoutuber

YetAnotherYoutuber

Video Producer

Resources:
    Resources:
    its quite nice experience. although i would not call it a campaign, but a project

4. MouMou

MouMou

Resources:
    Resources:
    You HAD a spelling mistake, pls fix it.

5. Svetli

Svetli

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Can someone tell me how to select units with a hero at the same time? :)

6. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    A credits list is required when you use things made by others (music, sounds, skins, models, icons, triggers, tools etc.).

1. Problem is that if you kill neutral units (example: Immolation) and don't realize you might need them later, like for instance Stacie...
    2. No idea how to get to the Way Gate. The Zeppelin doesn't go over/through the icy rocks.
    3. The secret map is pretty much annoying.
    4. Tichondrius has a walk animation use. He is not facing the direction he is going towards to.

All levels seem to be working.

Approved.

7. Enzella

Enzella

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good Map

8. syrian-force

syrian-force

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey can you give me a hint in killing the suspicious flying sheep i have been trying for too long already is it something to do with the scroll of town portal or to find a unit hidden somewhere using zoom thingies? and does that sheep quote when you load it in zippline and it says "call upon the spirit of a sheep to save you" have anything to do with this?
    and we do not need that mortor team as long as we do not have to destroy buildings fast anymore right?
    i think there is something in wc3 i do not know so its really hard for me to pass this quest :/
    i hope you tell me because im pretty sure ill never pass it on my own now ):

9. MOS_19D4GB4PL

MOS_19D4GB4PL

Resources:
    Resources:
    The only thing I can tell is that to kill the sheep you have to spam clicking on it until it goes boom.

10. This is my Hammer

This is my Hammer

Resources:
    Resources:
    This new orc level of yours is so fucking obnoxiously hard it's just cruel, I would'nt make my worst enemy play that piece of shit mission, the concept is great, and the other missions were pretty good, but I hate that fucking orc mission so much I'm giving three stars, after hours worth of retries to manipulate that red dragons retarted AI, I realize it's impossible for me to get the ivory tower no matter what order you preform actions in, those gates before the tower are just pure sadistic assholery. And I'm pretty sure you only added them recently because the walkthrough just lets you walk right through.

EDIT: It is possible, you just don't use necromancer to kite, you have to use Spirit walker, I still think it is an unreasonable kite, and i still think it was cruel to put up the gate, and then even add in the rats to bait the player into thinking you are supposed to use their corpses to make skeletons to help kite. 4 stars

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  11. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I enjoyed the map a lot, even though I eventually gave up because I was forced to watch youtube videos of this in order to know how to proceed at later parts.

The only thing I would mention is having an explanation in the description that when you fail some of the parts, the Russian that pops up is actually saying you have failed the mission. When I was first playing, I was not sure if I was supposed to understand the words that popped up on the screen, and only later realized that was the message for failing something and needed to restart the mission.

12. MEchicH

MEchicH

Resources:
    Resources:
    What to do after entering gateway in human mission, i get scroll of town portal but there is nothing on the map... Im stucked at that part, can someone help and give tip ))

13. Mr.Tic

Mr.Tic

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm playing this right now and I'm stuck in mission 1. Arthas is next to Stacy, has 2 more charges on the take-control item and my peasants are are still alive and chopping wood. The ONLY thing now I can possibly do is use peasants in some way, but other than chopping wood I don't see what. Neutral sheep in fence are all dead due to clicking and there is nothing flying over Arthas to take control of in order to get to the observatory...

edit
    Well there is a cave visible close to the observatory, but there's no other visible end on the map. If I need to chop ALL the wood around the eastern map to find it, I'm giving up on all this lol..

14. YetAnotherYoutuber

YetAnotherYoutuber

Video Producer

Resources:
    Resources:
    unless it was changed drastically, it shouldnt be as much of a headscratcher i reckon

15. Mr.Tic

Mr.Tic

Resources:
    Resources:
    I finally got it, maybe this kind of a game isn't for me. Well i'm stuck at the bonus now, will just watch a video to see how it's done lol

16. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Or you could take your time and try playing it from time to time. That way, more ideas might come over time.
    It's a puzzle based game so it's not something to play over a night.

17. Mr.Tic

Mr.Tic

Resources:
    Resources:
    I do like puzzles, for example I absolutely loved playing the Warden, but this is iust frustrating. I appreciate the effort and respect the author for making this, but I hate it :D Also there are no walkthroughs anywhere, except for one covering the first mission and it's outdated :/

18. UkyoKuonji

UkyoKuonji

Resources:
    Resources:
    Alright imma put this map on the next queue.

Edit: :/ Alright I confused stucked at footman and Arthas. Idk what the meaning of the message screen

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019