• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Post Your Logic Questions Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Let's post our logic questions here to boost up our mind. :thumbs_up:

:fp: Note: Please don't post another logic question until the last question isn't answered correctly. That's the rule. :xxd:

:fp:I'll start: You got out from a cave full of golds. Outside the cave stand 10 posts. For every posts you pass, your golds get divided into 2 and plus 1. So, how many golds can you take home safely ? (If the number of your divided golds is odd , it means you're dead. Ex : You get 20 golds from the cave. Pass the first post, the golds get divided into 2 and plus 1, equals to 11, you're dead)

Level 14
I make the cave my new home and keep the golds.

Are the posts wooden? because than I would shoot flaming arrows in order to incinerate them, thus destroying them, thus making them not exist, thus not losing any of my golds. Oh.. I had flaming arrows with me since before I entered the cave.

I don't get how losing gold coins ends up with me being dead. Well at least not in the short run.

-----

Ok so, I drop the 18 pieces of gold and keep just 2.

2/2 = 1 + 1 = 2 !

Done in 10 seconds flat.

Level 9
I make the cave my new home and keep the golds.

Are the posts wooden? because than I would shoot flaming arrows in order to incinerate them, thus destroying them, thus making them not exist, thus not losing any of my golds. Oh.. I had flaming arrows with me since before I entered the cave.

I don't get how losing gold coins ends up with me being dead. Well at least not in the short run.

-----

Ok so, I drop the 18 pieces of gold and keep just 2.

2/2 = 1 + 1 = 2 !

Done in 10 seconds flat.
Correct! :thumbs_up:
now ask a new question/

Level 10
My turn? Okay, let me think...
You have to get across an ocean and you have a rickety boat, it would just fall apart
with the weight of 2 or more people.
And you can't just go across without the boat.
So you have a choice of people that you can take, one of them is a ninja specifically
trained in the art of scooping water out of boats (and ONLY trained in that art), the
other one is Moses.
Who do you take?

Last edited:
Level 9
My turn? Okay, let me think...
You have to get across an ocean and you have a rickety boat, it would just fall apart
with the weight of 2 or more people.
And you can't just go across without the boat.
So you have a choice of people that you can take, one of them is a ninja specifically
trained in the art of scooping water out of boats (and ONLY trained in that art), the
other one is Moses.
Who do you take?
Both. i think moses is weightless. lol :)

Last edited:
Level 25

1656015-1289119_this_thread_again_super.jpg

Level 22
^ I had no idea that This is Spartaaa can appear for 10 hours I was watching this often in the past when I felt like going full degradation and carelessness. Now I'm so over this, I wont be surprised if someone made a shrine and a statue of This is Spartaaaaaa, The music mix isn't bad though.

Ontopic: No idea

Status
Not open for further replies.