1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The Logic

Submitted by naxim
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
---------- Nax.im Presents ----------

The Logic
Created by HIM TOO

Map Info:

This project tests your knowledge of warcraft mechanics (and keyboard functions in warcraft), and how far ahead can you plan/how quickly do you understand and notice things.
Saving often is recommended, and the project is open for editing. The Project is also being updated and further improved over time.

Some tasks for example:

- Very good. Select Arthas with all of the warriors at the same time. (when you cannot
use your mouse)
- Harvest lumber. Return lumber to a lumber mill. (when trees stop you from going to a
lumber mill)
- Hmm. Gnolls have already captured Uther. Go and save him. (when you do not have any
obvious way to do it)

More

Originally map was known to Russian gamers but naxim author of map by now started
translation of his campaign for a experiment him translated human map

Once i hed another map. It was for 4 players who showed for me someone non-obvious
things. After i sow a post about jass functions that can hide the mouse. I thought
that i can contain everything in 1 map. Then i did it and send my map at
XGM where first i get feedback
that my map is like.

Features:

• interesting puzzles
  • logical thinking

Some else stuff about map:

Coming later.

Screenshots:

Screenshot 4
[​IMG]

Screenshot 3
[​IMG]

Screenshot 2
[​IMG]

Screenshot 1
[​IMG]

Change Log:

Coming later.

Credits:

Coming later.

Keywords:
The, Logic, TheLogic, Warcraft, Warcraft 3, Warcraft III, Campaign, Mechanics
Contents

-- The Logic 04.08.2017 -- (Campaign)

Reviews
[2016-04-11] [IMG][c]Rufus Moderation Note [IMG][c]Note: First of all, epic job with the description. It looks really good. This means that the map is a Work In Progress. Those are not allowed in the maps section. I will reject this, and...
Paillan
Update made, back to Pending with you.
deepstrasz
A credits list is required when you use things made by others (music, sounds, skins, models, icons, triggers, tools etc.). 1. Problem is that if you kill neutral units (example: Immolation) and don't realize you might need them later, like for...
  1. [2016-04-11]
    [​IMG]
    Rufus Moderation Note

[​IMG] Note:
    First of all, epic job with the description. It looks really good.
    This means that the map is a Work In Progress. Those are not allowed in the maps section.
    I will reject this, and welcome you to upload the entire campaign at once instead.

If you want to keep this map on the hive in order to get feedback, I suggest you post it in the map development forum.

10:55, 7th Apr 2016
    Rufus:
    [​IMG]
    Rufus Moderation Note

[​IMG] What you need to do:
    Add a decent description.
    As it is now, it is not acceptable as it gives no information about the game at all. The screenshots only hint that it is some kind of campaign / RPG.

I don't think you will attract any players with a description like that.
    Try to highlight the changes you've made from the original game, in a nicer looking description, and it might just become more attractive.

If you need information on how to create a proper description, check this out.

Until a good description is provided, this maps status is set to Awaiting Update.

2. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]
    Rufus Moderation Note

[​IMG] What you need to do:
    Add a decent description.
    As it is now, it is not acceptable as it gives no information about the game at all. The screenshots only hint that it is some kind of campaign / RPG.

I don't think you will attract any players with a description like that.
    Try to highlight the changes you've made from the original game, in a nicer looking description, and it might just become more attractive.

If you need information on how to create a proper description, check this out.

Until a good description is provided, this maps status is set to Awaiting Update.

Ps: Love the preview picture... :D
    You made it yourself?

3. Supernickman 32

Supernickman 32

Resources:
    Resources:
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  4. naxim

naxim

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    No, another man created the preview picture by my idea.

Besides, can anyone create the description for this post?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  5. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You can sak for that in the request forum. However I think it is unlikely that someone will take the task upon themselves (If they do, make sure to thank them properly and give them reputation), I think it is better though if you try to do it yourself as is useful knowledge if you want to continue uploading your maps to this site.

You should also know that double-posting like you have done above is not allowed.
    If you come with something else you want to say after posting, use the "Edit" button to at the bottom right of your post.

Welcome to the Hive and happy mapping! :)

6. Please also add a Category and a Type.

7. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]
    Rufus Moderation Note

[​IMG] Note:
    First of all, epic job with the description. It looks really good.
    This means that the map is a Work In Progress. Those are not allowed in the maps section.
    I will reject this, and welcome you to upload the entire campaign at once instead.

If you want to keep this map on the hive in order to get feedback, I suggest you post it in the map development forum.

8. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  9. Paillan

Paillan

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Update made, back to Pending with you.

10. Deadworker

Deadworker

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well how do you Select the Hero and the Units at the same time? i always get a picture in russion and cant go on :(

11. naxim

naxim

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    That Russian text is 'The forces has been selected not at the same time. Press Escape button and try again'.

12. KingLich

KingLich

Resources:
    Resources:
    Map 1 (Human): Undead part... idk what to do
    Secret Map: Really hard and fun one!
    Map 2 (Undead): It was easy, cool one :D
    Map 3 (Elves): I'm stucked at the part after killing orc purple units.
    Map 4 (Orc): I think there's a bug just at the start. I manage to find the great hall, use the scroll of TP and nothing happens. I even moved Grom to its location.
    Map 5 (Naga): Stucked at the start... save the meat wagon... get the peasant... what else to do!

13. naxim

naxim

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    There is no bug. You need to do something else.

14. DarkSword123

DarkSword123

Resources:
    Resources:
    How exactly do i cross that massive river to kill the gnoll ?

15. A]mun

A]mun

Resources:
    Resources:
    For those who are stuck:

16. KingLich

KingLich

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow, first map is brutal compared to the rest

17. naxim

naxim

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Why?

18. YetAnotherYoutuber

YetAnotherYoutuber

Video Producer

Resources:
    Resources:
    first map is easy, i had more trouble in the second
    edit: although, i take it back - first map is not easy, but for me it was easier than the second map

19. naxim

naxim

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I have uploaded a new update. Now 'Map One: Human' has a new task. Other maps have been updated a little.