• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Last Bastion

Status
Not open for further replies.
newqxi.jpg

The Last Bastion
The Last Bastion is warcraft 3 campaign made in style of RPG with lots of beautiful locations, interesting quest and specific, brutal and tactical combat system.

size of campaign - 144 MB (Probably it will be lower)

ostatnibastion02.jpg

Story
Story is started after fall of Lordearon. When Arthas left his land, and Sylvanas took control over the country. Three years later, Lady Sylvanas is at war with the Lich King in the land of Northrend. Control over Forsaken took Dreadlord Varimathras. People who survived Plague and Burning Legion joined to the Scarlet Crusade. The leader of that organization is Godric - He is a knight of silver hand. Scarlet Crusade builded The New Scarlet Bastion in the mountains of Alterac. Gordic plans to attack Forsaken. His target is a town named Arden...

Hero
The main hero of The Last Bastion is a half-elf named Lowerth. He grew up in the slums in the city Arden. After leaving the city, he became one of the best rogues in Lordearon. Because of big price for his head, everyone in kingdom, was trying to cut his head .When the plague came, Lowerth with his faithful group of robbers hid in the Silver Forest, where they attacked the merchants. When Arthas killed his king Terenas, Lowerth joined to Garitos. When the leader of the alliance teamed up with the Dark Lady, Lowerth left the alliance. After he left, he plans to kill Varimathras, but he get in to ambush, and failed. Lowerth was wounded, and his men were killed. In end he was found and saved by Godric. And now Lowerth in a member of the Scarlet Crusade ...

Scarlet Crusade
It is a religious organization dedicated to the fight against the undead. They are the main enemy of forsaken. Many Knights of the Silver Hand stay in Lordaeron for many reasons, from missed an opportunity to escape, to duty to cleaning homeland from undead. After fall of Lordaeron, with knowledge that Arthas betrayed them, some Knights go crazy. Now They hunting on undead in Lordaeron with frightening zeal. These knights will never admit that walk the same dark path that led Arthas to destruction, but still is many normal people in Scarled Crusader. But Those who oppose their leaders are seen as supporters of the undead, that's why many people of the Scarlet Crusade is living in fear, because the opposition is instant death.

Religious Organization
In these dark times for Lordaeron, the light almost completely abandoned this land. People find hope in newly religious cult. This cult blindly believes in the power of the Holy Fire. The followers of this cult believe, that the Holy Fire, burn wounds and defeat the enemies of their homeland. In just over two years the cult get big support of the members of Scarlet Crusade, Godric thought that it will be a strong ally in the fight against forsaken. He first underwent baptism of fire and become the guardian of the Holy Fire. Now many knights of Scarlet Crusade believes in Holy Fire ...

Gameplay
This is RPG Campaign, so you will control one hero. This main character is half-elf named Lowerth. Maximum lvl is 16. He got 4 active skills and 2 passive skills. You can't chose what skill you want to add. It will be added automatically. In the game the player will have chance to kill thousands of enemies (like in diablo) 95% of the enemies are standard unit with changed stats and textures. But in this project you will not save the world from evil. The story is not stretched. Storyline tells us only about the battle of Forsaken with Scarlet Crusade on one front. And all the action takes place around one city.

- Story 100%
- Combat mechanic 100%
- Intro %
- Items %
- Triggers %
- Cinematix %
- Boss Fight %
- Terrain %
- Balance %
- Quest %
- Final Battle %
- Outro %
- Miscellaneous %

T R A I L E R

G A M E P L A Y
P A R T
I

Cave

56674830.jpg

cave2p.jpg

Island

93923896.jpg

75777706.jpg

Alterac Mountains

56674830.jpg

40950489.jpg

City Arden

777830.jpg

newsky.jpg

newrock.jpg

nazh.jpg

dje4.jpg

5t1v.jpg

7yln.jpg

8xeb.jpg

vk5j.jpg

hqcd.jpg

szuv.jpg

special thanks to:
Daenar7 for: HalfElfCrusader.blp
WrathAmon for: Created one of location and inspiration me to create some quests

more soon

Last edited:
Nice terrain also @.@ LoL'z that is High resolution @.@

I'm glad you like it

Loving all the custom textures you've used. They fit together very well.

Thanks for comment.

Update: I added new section in to main post - Gameplay Screenshot. Soon I will add new video to the video section from new location.

Level 14
It looks good, as do all your screenshots. The video is very nice as well. The abilities use some great effects and it looks very exciting. Nice job, I'll be watching this one for sure. +rep

Level 7
Wow I love your terrains! So many map makers don't realise the importance of high quality terraining and instead focusing on spaming the map with loads of costum unit models. This looks great, but can you tell us more about the gameplay please?

Very nice job! +rep

Thanks.

Very nice terrain... I must say your terrain is not flat and this is pleasing to the eyes. Its like a terrain beyond Wc3.... a 3d-ier version of Wc3! +REP and good luck!

Thanks for commnet. I'm glad you like it

Wow I love your terrains! So many map makers don't realise the importance of high quality terraining and instead focusing on spaming the map with loads of costum unit models. This looks great, but can you tell us more about the gameplay please?

I will. Probably I will make a gameplay that will show a combat system.

It looks good, as do all your screenshots. The video is very nice as well. The abilities use some great effects and it looks very exciting. Nice job, I'll be watching this one for sure. +rep

Thank you very much. You should visit this thread sometimes - I will make more video. And soon beta.

Again Update main post.

40950489.jpg

Level 14
That snow covered tree model is quite nice. It's hard to find good ones with a good texture. Your snowy terrains look really great.

That snow covered tree model is quite nice. It's hard to find good ones with a good texture. Your snowy terrains look really great.

Thanks man ;]

Looks Promising.

I try very hard.

Again I update main post. Soon, I mean in 2-3 day I will add new video. It will be gameplay.

riveu.jpg

some info about gameplay:

The Last Bastion is RPG Campaign, so you will control one hero. This main character is half-elf named Lowerth. Maximum lvl is 16. He got 4 active skills and 2 passive skills. You can't chose what skill you want to add. It will be added automatically. In the game the player will have chance to kill thousands of enemies (like in diablo) 95% of the enemies are standard unit with changed stats and textures. But in this project you will not save the world from evil. The story is not stretched. Storyline tells us only about the battle of Forsaken with Scarlet Crusade on one front. And all the action takes place around one city.

If anyone has questions, let feel free to ask...

Last edited:
Can't wait for this to be released. I can't believe the scarlet crusade were being manipulated they were practically the last remnants of lordaeron. I hope I get to stick it to the Undead.

Either way great terrain, great project, great expectations. You my friend deserve the project spotlight along with many others.

Can't wait for this to be released. I can't believe the scarlet crusade were being manipulated they were practically the last remnants of lordaeron. I hope I get to stick it to the Undead.

Either way great terrain, great project, great expectations. You my friend deserve the project spotlight along with many others.

Thank you very much for comment. I glad that you like my project

And this is first gameplay. It's in polish, sorry for that, but campaing will be translate to english when I finish whole project.

Level 3
Looks awesome!I really like the terrain of yours but the story looks interesting too!Although if i may ask,what kind of Map Editor did you use?The classic World Editor or the JASS editor?Anyway,i wish you good luck with your project,and hope you will be able to share a beta test with us soon :)

Looks awesome!I really like the terrain of yours but the story looks interesting too!Although if i may ask,what kind of Map Editor did you use?The classic World Editor or the JASS editor?Anyway,i wish you good luck with your project,and hope you will be able to share a beta test with us soon :)

Only for one map I use editror - JNGP

I need to finish terrain on one map. Next translate it to english and test it. Then I will release afla version ;]

For now new screenshots

nazh.jpg

szuv.jpg

All new in main post in section gameplay screenshots (8)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.