• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Forgotten Paradise (Support Please!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey there!

Ok I'll get right to the point.
I am making a new ORPG named "The Forgotten Paradise".
Now, before I post the official TFP topic, I could need your tips.

What do you want to see in this ORPG?
What do you think can make this ORPG stand out?

Post your requests and get into the "Credits"!
+rep for good suggestions/help/tips!

Thanks!

Hey,
well these are factors and questions you should ask yourself. There are many contradictions in what generally people want. Even if they tell you what they want, you will end up having many doubts on whether to implement the proposed idea or not = never going to make the map anyway and they will be generally based on features every ORPG has = unoriginal.
It's all part of your opinion mostly. If you find an idea attractive, go for it; this will be your map, along with its features.
Moreover, don't ask suggestions on an RPG that you've already limited the suggestions, with a name you've already made up. Its title might harbor limitation of features you'd like in your project.

Level 9
Hey,
well these are factors and questions you should ask yourself. There are many contradictions in what generally people want. Even if they tell you what they want, you will end up having many doubts on whether to implement the proposed idea or not = never going to make the map anyway and they will be generally based on features every ORPG has = unoriginal.
It's all part of your opinion mostly. If you find an idea attractive, go for it; this will be your map, along with its features.
Moreover, don't ask suggestions on an RPG that you've already limited the suggestions, with a name you've already made up. Its title might harbor limitation of features you'd like in your project.

First of all: Thank you for this comment sir.
Second: I belive you are right. But what I do need is some ideas. I know a lot of things that I want to do and how to build the map, but there is always things in other peoples heads that I could have use of, which is the reason I made this topic.
But I will keep on building the ORPG (which looks like it will be something else in the current state, and I hope I can keep building it unique).

However; For you people reading this, please do come up with your idea. It might be good, it might not, thing is, it's a idea and I respect that.
If you wish to join me making this map, I would be glad to work with you.
Even if you are not a good terrainer or triggerer, I will make some custom music and sounds and maybe you can help me there?

Thanks for reading!
~ HaniBon

Status
Not open for further replies.