• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Forgotten Elements ORPG Map Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Forgotten Elements ORPG
Classes:
Rampager-A warrior hero adept at taking heavy damage while being able to taunt enemies to attack him, he doesn't use to many spells and nor does he need to. Role: Lesser Damage Dealer, Tank.

Hunter:-A ranged hero adept at killing a single enemy quickly, and easily from afar. He relies heavily on his skills and therefore, requires much skill to play. Role: Higher Damage Dealer, Tank.

Shaman-A support hero adept at buffing his allies as well as draining his enemy powers to increase his own this class may require the most skill to play and use effectively. Role: Normal Damage Dealer, Secondary Tank,

Elementalist-A magical hero adept at utterly destroying his enemies either from the inside out or though completely incinerating their body. Role: AOE Damage Dealer.

Storyline:
In the years following the advancement of human culture, when they have attained the most highest status of life, almost literally becoming gods. They could create planets, stars, and even life. They had decided to invest time studding their past, their forgotten past. As the result, they have recreated Earth. With the same exact environments as it was at that time. You have been created, along with others to be studied. Though, with the humans advanced technology, they have created the forces of artificial "magic". They have also, created, every mystical creature ever imagined. It is your job, to simply exist.

I know i haven't explain much... I'll try to add as much as I can later. But Here are some screen shots: Sorry for only having them on photo bucket, I'll try to add some real ones, until then http://s991.photobucket.com/albums/af32/maddeem/?action=view&current=Terrain3.png#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs991.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Faf32%2Fmaddeem%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DTerrain3.png

What I have done:
Terrain: 15%
Abilities: 0-1%
Systems: 50-100%
Triggering: 20%
Skill Tree: 0%

What YOU can do: Criticize my terrain, give ideas, or whatever. Or just offer to help.

Last edited:
Level 7
Grass is a bit sharp, being that dark a shade of goldenrod, against the tileset, I recognize the trees anywhere, I use them a lot myself. :)

Gnoll seems a bit small or the grass is tall, either way that's not really any kind of complaint.

Looks good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.