• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[ORPG] Warlands!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Warlands! Is my upcomming project, where you start as a villager, where you must hunt enemies, ranging from those Deadly Spiders inside that one cave, Legendary Dragons, Greater Demons, and even other Players!

The Classes and Thier Roles:

Warrior - A Proud Fighter that uses his tactics and strength to battle his enemies and Battle Commands to raise the morale of his allies. Tank/Damage Dealer

Berserker - A Reckless Fighter that uses his brute force to tear through his enemies. Damage Dealer

Wraith Knight - Unholy Knights that call upon dark magic to aid him in slaughter his enemies. Damage Dealer

Mage - Specializing in either Fire or Frost, the mages use the elements to either reduce thier enemies to ash, or encase them in a frozen tomb. Damage Dealer/Crowd Control

Warlock - Using the power of shadows and dark magic, the Warlock unleashes curses and envokes nightmares upon his foes, driving them mad. Damage Dealer

Priest - Specializing in Holy Magic, the Priest can bless his allies, healing them and granting bonuses for a short time. They can also smite thier foes with thier magic. Healer

Whats there to do?
-Raid over 10 dungeons, ranging from the Catacombs of the Dread Lord to the Barbarian Fortress in the White Mountains.

-Fight other players in PvP for special rewards.

-Gain Skills as you level up and prove yourself to be the Greatest Warriror, Most Powerful Mage, Most Accurate Archer, Most Holy of Holy Priests, or the Deadliest Wrath Kngiht. :ogre_icwydt:

Weapons for Everyone!

-Shovels to Legendary Blades!

-Wooden Sticks to Mystic Staves!

-Wooden Bows to Dragon Bows!

-Kitchen Knives to Assassin Blades!

Armor for Everyone!

-Wood Armor to Legendry Platemail!

-Cloth Shirts to Mystic Robes!

-Leather Tunics to Dragon Scale!

-Dark Jackets to Assassins Garb!

Helmets and Headware!

-Headguards to Full Helms!

-Cloth Caps to Mystic Hats!

-Bandanas to Dragon Helmets!

-Bandanas to Assassin Hoods and Masks!

Four Elements to chose from!

- Holy! (Healing, Buffing, Lowest Damage output)

- Frost! (Slows, Snares, Low Burst Damage)

- Fire! (Damage over Times, Highest Burst Damage)

- Shadow! (Curses, Weakens, High Burst Damage)

More to Come.... :ogre_rage:

Last edited:
Level 3
I know its empty for right now, I just wanted to get this up to give a vivid outlook of the Game.

But Yeah, I will fix this, add Pictures, and all that fun stuff.

So I can link it to my Request. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.