• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Lands of Akorian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey Hiveworkshop!
I am currently working on an RPG called "The Lands of Akorian" it is an ORPG working its way up here. This will be the official thread for the ORPG.

Progress
Heroes: 75%
Terrain: 7%
Concept: 80%
Workers: Me
Complete: 15%

Current Needs:
I need to know how / if you can create music that will constantly loop if a unit is in a certain region.

For more information about the map or to DL the current map visit this link
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/hero-ideas-abilites-rpg-feedback-156967/#post1453012

Screenshots:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• Starting City.jpg
    Starting City.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 223
  • Citypart2.jpg
    Citypart2.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 212
  • TestingTerrain.jpg
    TestingTerrain.jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 209
  • Ingame totem.jpg
    Ingame totem.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 185
  • Mage special.jpg
    Mage special.jpg
    481.8 KB · Views: 203
  • Fire Volley Result.jpg
    Fire Volley Result.jpg
    876.7 KB · Views: 175
  • Flame Volley.jpg
    Flame Volley.jpg
    806.5 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Level 7
Thanks guys, I thought there might be a way to avoid re-making the spells. Oh well :p
I'll use triggers to make the spell work, Ill just have them cast a useless spell like channel and then have the trigger add the totem.
+reps

Level 7
New Current Need: I need to know how / if you can play a certain music in only one region so is essence if the unit is in that area music will play, if he leaves it will not. I need it to play only for the player inside that region if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.