• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Five Rules of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
life and mankind are absolutely meaningful. in fact, without mankind, the universe might as well not even exist. we are the only meaningful thing in it, for we ourselves invented meaningfulness itself, there is no meaning to anything other than what meaning mankind attributes to it.
so, if mankind says murder is wrong, it is wrong, mankind invented wrongness, if mankind says something is beautiful, it is beautiful, for mankind invented beauty itself, it's only by mankind's perception that the universe becomes more than nothingness, because when a branch falls in the woods and there's no one to hear it, it doesn't make a sound

Level 31
life and mankind are absolutely meaningful. in fact, without mankind, the universe might as well not even exist. we are the only meaningful thing in it, for we ourselves invented meaningfulness itself, there is no meaning to anything other than what meaning mankind attributes to it.
so, if mankind says murder is wrong, it is wrong, mankind invented wrongness, if mankind says something is beautiful, it is beautiful, for mankind invented beauty itself, it's only by mankind's perception that the universe becomes more than nothingness, because when a branch falls in the woods and there's no one to hear it, it doesn't make a sound

/laugh ;D, this post was really funny ^)^

ahahahahaha what this guy said

nes sucks

/agree

can't have a nes thread w/o a nes sucks ;D.

Agreed =)

This is officially a thread about how nestharus sux.
WOW

What was the original topic anyways xD

because when a branch falls in the woods and there's no one to hear it, it doesn't make a sound

That statement made me come to think ... But I realized that it MUST be wrong.
If a star somewhere far in the universe explodes and no one is there to see it,
did it really explode? :p

Anyways, sound travels infinitely. It's a wave that weakens the further it "moves"
from the center of its emergence. (just guessing ;D)

Back on-topic .. (I just juxtaposed the entire meaning of the off-topic forum xD)
Or should I say, Back Off-topic (if you don't laugh, I'll murder you -.- :p)

Nes sux :ogre_datass:

haha jk Nes, u know ur awesome so it doesnt matter ;P

-------------------
EDIT: I checked the first page

we crave structure, civility, society, purpose, religion and hierarchy to benefit eachother mutually

Kimberly, human beings crave just about EVERYTHING. It's human nature ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.