• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
If I only had a year left to live, I would launder shitloads of money (since it usually takes a year for the feds to find out anyways), and I would steal a bunch of stuff, maybe beat the fuck out of a few people I hate towards the end of that year, and during the middle go on some sweet vacation or something, I guess.

All I know is that I'd want to get a LOT of sex during that year x]

Level 4
lol drugs? crime(rape etc..)? skydiving?
a lot of what you guys would choose to do would kill you faster than keeping you alive in a year..

not that skydiving is very fatal.. well.. it is if your not lucky enough.. but meh..

Ash

Ash

Level 22
So you'd rather stay alive for a year knowing that you'll die?

I'd rather live my year to the full, knowing that--at any point--I could die.

Tbh, everyone should do that anyway. Makes things a lot more fun.

Level 7
If I had a year to live I would:
Eat about 600 cans of past-date beans for 350 days....
Then, on the last day, I would took down the whole earth with me.... with one fart...

I just don't want to die alone....

Level 11
6) Tell everyone I hate how much of a wanker they really are

Shouldn't you do that anyway?

I would do all that junk that ever one would do, tell the girl that I lover her, yaddahayady...

I'd also in the middle of the winter go hike a mountain and sit at the peak (Catskills, duh), then take all my clothes off and die of hypothermia. (Some has done that (Cornell Mt. I want to say))

Level 14
I'd also in the middle of the winter go hike a mountain and sit at the peak (Catskills, duh), then take all my clothes off and die of hypothermia. (Some has done that (Cornell Mt. I want to say))

That's a little odd. :p

Though, if I had a choice of being burned to death, drowning, suffocation, or freezing to death. I probably would choose being frozen to death.

But still, that's weird lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.