• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How's life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone

It's been like 5 years or something since I last came here.

I just wanted to drop by and say Hi, and see if there are still people here who remember me, and I wanted to know how people are doing in their lives in general and stuff. If you don't know me, I used to do a lot of JASS-related shit, mainly libraries (I was also a moderator, but I think that was from mid 2012 to 2014 or something).

Anyways, I did a lot of shit after leaving WC3 modding for a while. I double-majored in Computer Science and Mathematics at the American University of Beirut from 2014 to 2018, I won a lot of programming competitions (IEEEXtreme, ACM, etc...). I interned at Google in California in mid-2016 and it was pretty epic. Today, I'm in the UK doing a Masters at the University of Oxford, and I will be done with it by Sep 2019.

Level 35
wow nice career so far

I remember you quite well so you might be interested in the progress I made as well during your absense:

I've been shitposting on random forums from 2014 to 2019, I've been making memes since mid-2016 and it was pretty epic. Today, I'm in my mom's basement and it doesn't appear to change anywhere in the foreseeable future.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I've finished hundreds of anime series. Parents keep urging me to find a job so I have a browser window full of job-seeking sites I alt-tab to if they barge in to interfere my binge session.

Status
Not open for further replies.