• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ladies and Gents! I want to talk to you about my new map I'm working on called....

LIFE

I have to move on and do constructive shit with my life, for those of you I've known for a while or for just a short time. It was awesome meeting you and I wish you good luck with all your current and future projects. This is my last post, ever!

In the wise words of Tupac Shakur,

It's the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they're gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it's my turn to leave.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/tupac_shakur.html#D1JHkzVoEhKQ0F1c.99

Level 6
Ladies and Gents! I want to talk to you about my new map I'm working on called....

LIFE

I have to move on and do constructive shit with my life, for those of you I've known for a while or for just a short time. It was awesome meeting you and I wish you good luck with all your current and future projects. This is my last post, ever!

In the wise words of Tupac Shakur,

It's the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they're gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it's my turn to leave.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/tupac_shakur.html#D1JHkzVoEhKQ0F1c.99

You didnt had to make a thread bout it, but ok.
I personally dont like the "game" they play outside. Its a dirty game, and once we do something wrong in it, its GAME OVER ... for EVER! Life shouldnt be a game, thats why the computer games are here for.

Level 14
I didn't understand the meaning of the thread, and it seems like there isn't one, so...

spidy-thread2-jpg.3154

Status
Not open for further replies.