• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] The Fate of Ashenvale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
THE FATE OF ASHENVALE

illidan-2-png.327456

WellgroomedSmugAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif

MAP INFO:

In the campaign, you will play as Illidan Stormrage in his alternative story, settled 10,000 years after the betrayal of Agerron Kingdom. That's the second custom campaign from my series which marks the return of the Burning Legion...

Will you do sacrifices in order to ensure your people's safety? Find out as you play The Fate of Ashenvale, the alternative story of the Demon Hunter: Illidan Stormrage.

FEATURES:

- You may choose between two versions of Illidan in the campaign, aswell as three versions of Daelia Bearblower
- Custom Races: Highborne, Lizardmen and Murlocs
- Several Boss Fights
- Three Difficulty Levels to Choose
- 17 maps, including 10 playable maps and 7 cinematic ones

New Heroes, Units, Spells, Items, and more!

Screenshot and Videos:

Screenshot 01

beautiful-indoor-image-png.327737

Screenshot 02

screenshot_436-png.327688

Screenshot 03

screenshot_434-png.327686

Screenshot 04

screenshot_432-png.327684

Screenshot 05

screenshot_429-png.327681

Screenshot 06

screenshot_431-png.327683

Screenshot 07

screenshot_426-png.327678

Prologue: {New videos coming soon}

Chapter One:

~CHARACTERS LORE~
{WARNING: May contain some spoilers!}

yesssss-png.327317
~Illidan Stormrage~
79571-e30025f8dc4ed853445bffea5f413039-jpg.327422

- The Well of Eternity... the reason for the first Legion's invasion on Azeroth... When it was destroyed the Legion was defeated and the world was torn apart, the night elves landed on a new land known as ''Ashenvale''. There Illidan Stormage had filled seven magical vials with water from the Well of Eternity, and he poured three of the magical vials of water into the lake at the top of Mount Hyjal, creating a new Well. For his deeds his brother Malfurion sentenced him in a prison for all of eternity, guarded by Maiev Shadowsong. 10.000 years later, Maiev and a dozen of her watchers leave the prison almost undefended.. Illidan breaks free only to be pursuited by Malfurion later....

66738-13c5c655ed30ecefc9a143dc6e04338f-jpg.327328

- One of the few night elves who learned the art of sorcery. He was a close friend to Illidan before being sent to prison, in this time little is known about him, he and the rest of the highborne were pursuited by the night elves, but with joint efforts they finally claim their territory on ashenvale. After Illidan escapes from prison they meet again, but their beloved lands are attacked by Malfurion's forces and are forced to defend them, they travel the mystical ashenvale forest as fast as they can.

106963-2668b15d6aa4e873b63912b436792aa0-jpg.327327

- She is the beloved of Malfurion, a strong leader and the priestess of Elune. Her and Illidan's paths cross again as Raynewood Retreat is being besieged by the corrupted feral animals of ashenvale. They successfully defend the town, but the nearby town of Silverwind is also under attack. She and Illidan travel fast there and she and her troops defend as Illidan disables the town's bridges.

btnfurion-png.327325

- Cenarius's favorite student, he is a powerful and brave druid who loves his people and would do anything for them. He is eventually defeated by Illidan and Kath'ranis and agree to join them in their cause against the Legion. As he returns to warn Cenarius, Cenarius sends him to destroy the Eye of Sargeras on the ruined isle of Zin-Azshari. The Eye of Sargeras is a powerful and very dangerous artifact that threatens the life of all living beings. As Malfurion destroys it before the Legion could acquire it, Illidan, Kath'ranis, Tyrande and Malfurion reunite in a cause against the enemies of all living...

67455-d1d72231d5a330dddadcda5e5c49184a-jpg.327330

- Daelia Bearblower. A sworn protector of the World Tree, when the Legion arrives, she and her warriors can't hold their advances and retreat back to build a good refuge to hold their further advances. However, she is being surrounded in all directions by the Legion's servitors (Lizardmen, Fel Orcs, Undead and of course the Demons). What will she do?

btnnagaseawitch-png.327326

- This Naga Sea Witch rules the race of Murlocs on the Island of Zin-Azshari. Her people expelled her because of her love of smaller race creatures. However her murlocs are being corrupted by the Legion's presence and turn against each other and her rule is on a thin line. Night elves and Highborne arrive on the isle that may aid her in her mission. and she in return may aid them in their mission.

~HEROES ABILITIES~

yesssss-png.327317

Illidan (Demon Hunter)

- Chain Lightning
- Stormball
- Critical Strike
- Electric Spark
- Tornado
79571-e30025f8dc4ed853445bffea5f413039-jpg.327422

Illidan (Arch Hunter)
- Firewave
- Summon Crystal Golem
- Mana Burn
- Arcanic Pulse
- Metamorphosis

66738-13c5c655ed30ecefc9a143dc6e04338f-jpg.327328

Kath'ranis (Sorcerer)
- Crystallization
- Arcane Blast
- Blessings of the Arcane
- Magic Shield
- Teleport

106963-2668b15d6aa4e873b63912b436792aa0-jpg.327327

Tyrande (Priestess of the Moon)
- Moonfire
- Searing Arrows
- Trueshot Aura
- Sentinel Owl
- Starfall

btnfurion-png.327325

Malfurion (Arch Druid)

- Nature's Wrath
- Entangling Roots
- Force of Nature
- Thorns Aura
- Tranquility

67455-d1d72231d5a330dddadcda5e5c49184a-jpg.327330

Daelia (Star Ranger)
- Blink
- Cold Arrows
- Lifesteal Aura
- Resurrection
- Attribute Bonus

Daelia (Magic Archer)
- Monsoon
- Healing Wave
- Reflexes
- Reincarnation
- Attribute Bonus

Daelia (Elemental Archer)
- Calm
- Water Elemental
- Feral Spirit
- Black Star
- Attribute Bonus

btnnagaseawitch-png.327326

Lady Vashj (Naga Sea Witch)

- Forked Lightning
- Frost Arrows
- Mana Shield
- Tornado

MAPS:

Tutorial: Setting the Scene
Prologue: Road to Nowhere
Chapter One: Victim of Fate
Chapter Two: The Arcane Reunion
Interlude: Council of the Legion
Chapter Three, Part One: The Source of Power
Interlude: The Last Guardian
Chapter Three, Part Two: A Secret Key to Hyjal
Interlude: Meeting the Demigod
Chapter Four: Confusion in Plans
Chapter Five: Search for Malfurion
Chapter Six: The Temple of Zin-Azshari
Interlude: The Legion's Arrival, Too
Chapter Seven: War of Salvation, Part One
Chapter Eight: War of Salvation, Part Two

Epilogue: Living in Harmony
* {this map was only terrain from the oldest campaign version, but remade as a cinematic now}
Bonus Credits: Scenes from Hollywood
* {recreated the map from The Order Of Light campaign}

Last edited:
Level 6
hate to be rude or saying this dumb cause i think is dumb anyway

*is this an reference from Turno malfurion campaign or filling the gaps from malfurion or completely different story :/*

*Don't take it so seriously ik is dumb but that what i'm thinking*

Level 11
hate to be rude or saying this dumb cause i think is dumb anyway

*is this an reference from Turno malfurion campaign or filling the gaps from malfurion or completely different story :/*

*Don't take it so seriously ik is dumb but that what i'm thinking*
Actually, I am inspired by his campaign, and expect update of my campaign soon! ;)

Level 4
Guys I need some help. I downloaded the campaign yesterday and tried playing it today. But whenever I click chapter one it just returns to the chapter selection screen

Level 4
But is there a way for me to be able to play?? I really want to try this campaign out.

And by the way what is the name of the prequel or sequel to this campaign??

Level 4
That prequel campaign was really interesting. I enjoyed playing it.

And is there a way for me to play the Fate of Ashenvale?? I really want to play it

Level 4
Agerron's campaign was also cool. The storyline was really intriguing. Honestly when I saw that there was going to be a betrayal I thought that it would be the son not the King. The only thing that really bothers me is that it seems like that was the end of the Legion and Scourge. So I would give it 4.7/5

Level 3
i dont know how to download latest version and i dont want to go into all that trouble can you fix the map so i can play? if you do ill be thank full
It's working perfect here, a lot of these new maps require newest version, is your Warcraft 1.28?

Level 5
i downloaded 1.28 and the map is great but the mission with tyrande i think mission 3 i cant get to red sytar base i did all the quests and all he optinol ones too cant get there i cant beat the mission is that a glitch or...
other wise 5/5 map

Level 11
i downloaded 1.28 and the map is great but the mission with tyrande i think mission 3 i cant get to red sytar base i did all the quests and all he optinol ones too cant get there i cant beat the mission is that a glitch or...
other wise 5/5 map
You missed the hint I guess. Find a magical tree and destroy it. It's near the river to the base.

Level 6
other wise 5/5 map

can you send for 1.28 :)
i really need to try out his campaign for myself

Status
Not open for further replies.