1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Agerron's Treachery

Submitted by Svetli
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
SVETLI PRESENTS
AGERRON'S TREACHERY
[​IMG]

Map Info:
Agerron - Rise of the Kingdom story: The story begins, when some strange creatures unknown to the people then, destroyed the ancient city of Lorens. Then the King understands what are these creatures from a messenger. And this campaign tells the important events from the story. The campaign contains 10 maps, 6 chapters and 4 interludes. There are more features of the campaign, of course, but you will have to see for yourself. You may post feedbacks and suggestions to improve the map. The campaign isn't protected.
PLEASE, DO NOT UPLOAD OR EDIT MY MAP WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

Installation:
Place the ''Agerron-RiseoftheKingdom.w3n'' file inside your campaigns folder. Tested with Frozen Throne. Then go to Single Player and choose Custom Campaigns.

Features:
- Normal, Hard and Insane options in the start of all chapters
- Custom music, abilities, units, items, heroes and more
- 10 maps, including 6 Chapters and 4 Interludes
- The map is set in a fantasy human kingdom, and its the first campaign in Svetli series

Some else stuff about map:
The campaign idea came from ByMighty, but the ideas after his canceling (Chapter Two) and before that, came from me (Svetli). I hope you like it. Good Luck & Have Fun! You can see more information for the campaign, here! [Campaign] - Agerron - Rise of the Kingdom.

Characters:

Characters

[​IMG]

Edwuin: Edwuin is the son of Therans. An adept wizard known as the first multimage for his use of different spells. He seeks to save Agerron from the vile dead.

[​IMG]

Therans: Therans is a paladin of the Lightorder and the right hand of the king. A loyal servant of Agerron and father of Edwuin. In which his enemies cower from his sight and his righteous wrath.

[​IMG]

Ur-Shak: Ur-Shak is the Warchief of the Horde in which he ultimately leads his army to aid the Humans against the Burning Legion.

[​IMG]

Ashton: Ashton is the leader of the remnants of the high elves that were slaughtered by the Undead Scourge. The remnants are known as the Blood Elves and seek vengeance against their oppressors.

Screenshots & Videos:

Gameplay Screenshots:

Image Description:
Screenshot 1:

[​IMG]

Image Description:
Screenshot 2:

[​IMG]

Image Description:
Screenshot 3:

[​IMG]

Image Description:
Screenshot 4:

[​IMG]

Image Description:
Screenshot 5:

[​IMG]

Image Description:
Screenshot 6:

[​IMG]

Image Description:
Screenshot 7:

[​IMG]

Image Description:
Screenshot 8:

[​IMG]

Image Description:
Screenshot 9:

[​IMG]

Image Description:
Screenshot 10:

[​IMG]

Image Description:
Screenshot 11:

[​IMG]

Image Description:
Screenshot 12:

[​IMG]

Landscape Screenshots:

Image Description:
Landscape Screenshot 01:

[​IMG]

Image Description:
Landscape Screenshot 02:

[​IMG]

Image Description:
Landscape Screenshot 03:

[​IMG]

Unique Items, that can be found only on Hard and Insane difficulties:

[​IMG]
Helmet of Wrath:
Grants the ability to go Berserk, causing the Hero to attack 50% faster but take 50% more damage. Also increases strength and agility by 4 when worn.

[​IMG]

Gloves of White Magic:
Grants the ability to control summoned units. Also increases the intelligence of the Hero by 4 and mana by 75 when worn.

[​IMG]
Armor of Divinity:

Increases the armor of the Hero by 5 when worn, also reduces Magic damage dealt to the Hero by 33%.

[​IMG]

Crown of Kings:
Increases the Strength, Intelligence, and Agility of the Hero by 10 when worn.

[​IMG]
Mindstaff:
Increases the mana of the Hero by 200. Also grants the Hero and friendly nearby units a bonus to mana regeneration.

[​IMG]
Doombringer:

Increases the attack damage of the Hero by 20 when carried. Also causes the Hero's attacks to steal life.

Change Log:

Older Versions

Version 1.0a

Uploaded in Hiveworkshop.

Version 1.1a

- Fixed bugs
- Fixed some mistakes
- A little more terrain work.

Version 2.0b

- Changed hotkeys to Q,W,E,R
- More terrain work, especially in Chapter 1, Chapter 3 and Epilogue
- Added custom items
- Added custom models
- Added custom music
- Added custom abilities
- Added custom doodads
- Added custom loading screens
- Added Normal or Hard option, in the start of all chapters
- Changed the names of maps
- Fixed grammar mistakes
- Added new quest reward items
- Improved the Blood Elven race
- Improved a little the cinematics
- The main hero is selected, after the current cinematic ends
- Removed selection and game text, when a cinematic starts
- The maps contains secrets of good items, when played on hard difficulty
- Changed creeps and item drops
- Added new events and secrets
- Added more unit transmitions and gameplay text

Version 2.1b

- Added two new units: Archer and Antimage
- Cinematic changes
- Terrain improvements
- Edwuin and Ur-Shak now have Hero Glows
- New optional quest in Chapter 2: Reinforcements
- The elevators in Chapter 2 can now work
- New icons, models and skins
- The name of Edwuin's ability Ice Shards has been changed to Frozen Shards

Version 3.0c

- Added new unit: Spearman
- Added new chapter: Return to Blockade
- Campaign added to Svetli' series with changed story at the Epilogue
- Chapter 2: The Fallen Magics is now renamed to The Siege of Lorens
- Fixed grammar mistakes
- New items, models and icons
- Difficulty Changes
- Fixed Bugs
- A little more terrain work
- Changed hotkeys to (A)etc description for unit controls
- Epilogue renamed from Union and Power to The Traitor King
- Added new music as Ambient Sound to the Background Screen
- Added items in unexplored areas

Version 3.1c

- Added a crown attachment to the King
- Knights have a new model and icon now and are renamed to Cavalrymen
- Riflemen also have a new model and icon
- The spells from the book of Lorens are now fixed
- Fixed some grammar mistakes
- The name Dalgen is now fixed to Dangel, which is the true name
- The intro cinematic of chapter 2 is now longer, in which shows the possessed Ares Stormborn
- After the intro cinematic of chapter 5, the peasants will now start to harvest directly
- The name of chapter 5 ''Return to Blockade'' is now changed to ''Return to Agerron''
- The music in chapter 2 is not repetitive now
- Added models to scrolls and a model to lesser clarity potion
- Changed colors of runes
- Edwuin's Brilliance Aura ability now has a PAS and DISPAS icon I made
- Agerron's Battle Flag item now has a different icon and color
- Changed loading screens info colors, so the info will be seen more clearly
- Added a Ghoul Warcry sound in Chapter 1, when destroying a cage and freeing it
- Added a cannibalize animation to Ghouls in the plagued village in Chapter 1
- The skin for the sorceress is now working

Version 4.0d

- Added two new user interfaces
- Fixed hotkey mistakes
- Added new models, skins and icons
- More terrain work
- Added new music
- Added new map interlude: The New Alliance
- Added new events
- Added new difficulty: Insane
- Chapter 5 is now longer by adding new quests and terrain
- Added a Backpack to Edwuin
- Added colors to items to differ them by Miscellaneous, Quest Items, Quest Reward Items and Difficulty Items
- The waves in Chapter 3 are coming slower now
- Fixed a bug in the end cinematic of Chapter 4, Part 1 where Edwuin walks away from Therans
- Added new cinematics
- Fixed grammar mistakes
- Fixed a mistake in the beginning of Chapter 5, where Therans talk in the time of choosing difficulties
- The Orc and Blood Elf races now have more custom stuff
- Human Altar of Kings is now renamed to Monument of Honour, and Orc Altar of Storms to Altar of Conquerors
- Added new tileset skins and doodad models
- Changed the terrain water with doodad water
- Changed Edwuin's Attribute Bonus ability to Fiery Wave
- Chapter 2's Dragon Hunt side quest is now different than before
- Fixed a mistake in the end cinematic of Chapter 3, where you aren't able to skip it

Version 4.1d - not full

- The mistake where the button of chapter 4, part 2 doesn't show is fixed, along with other one
- The enemies in the end of the last chapter are now a little stronger
- Dialogue changes

Credits:

Special Thanks:
Blizzard Entertainment
The Hive Workshop
ByMighty

Also thanks to:

Models:
HappyTauren
Daelin
WILL THE ALMIGHTY
Ket
EviL_BuddhA
Tranquil
Matarael
assasin_lord
skrab
Hexus
Fingolfin
Lichkings slave
imforfun
Direfury
dhguardianes
TurieL
kuhneghetz

Skins:
Born²Modificate
Hueter
67chrome
raelith
HerrDave
~Nightmare
don_svetlio
I3lackDeath
MiniMage
CRAZYRUSSIAN
Heinvers

Icons:
Svetli
Blizzard Entertainment
GreyArchon
Avex
Akolyt0r
Anachron
Coinblin
Palaslayer
-Berz-
Hellx-Magnus
CRAZYRUSSIAN
PeeKay
JollyD
Golden-Drake
Skypsi
Mc !
Eagle XI
Direfury
Ujimasa Hojo
bigapple90
PrinceYaser

Tutorials/Systems:
Svetli

Loading Screen/Map Preview Image:
Svetli
ByMighty

Other:
Svetli
ByMighty
Blizzard Entertainment
The Hive Workshop

Author's notes:
Svetli: Phewww, made it :). I have finished a campaign. I'm happy with the result and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with it. The campaign is created more from me, but the main idea came from ByMighty. Good Luck & Have Fun!

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Other Campaigns in Svetli's Series:
Prologue campaign: The High Elf Survival (In Development)

Keywords:
Human, Orc, Undead, Blood Elf, Agerron, Lorens, Dangel, Burning Legion, Therans, Edwuin, King Andre I, Ur-Shak, Ashton.
Contents

Agerron's Treachery (Campaign)

Reviews
01:23, 6th Apr 2016 Rufus: [IMG][c]Rufus ReviewMap ScoreGameplay:[c]14 / 30[r]Aesthetics:[c]7 / 20[r]Total:[c]21 / 50 Rating Chart 45-50[c]5/5 Highly Recommended[r]35-44[c]4/5 Recommended[r]25-34[c]3/5 Useful[r]15-24[c]2/5 Lacking[r]0-14[c]1/5...
deepstrasz
I'm sorry @Svetli but since you continue with your impudent behaviour (https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/the-fate-of-ashenvale.317055/#post-3361469), I have no option but to also Restrict this campaign. [spoiler] EDIT: "Er ist wieder da" [spoiler]
Daffa the Mage
Campaign restored to the previous state. Returned back to Approved.
?

What do you think of the Campaign?

1. Great

28 vote(s)
    53.8%
  2. Good

19 vote(s)
    36.5%
  3. Bad

5 vote(s)
    9.6%
  1. 01:23, 6th Apr 2016
    Rufus:
    [​IMG]
    Rufus Review
    Map Score
    Gameplay: 14 / 30
    Aesthetics: 7 / 20
    Total: 21 / 50

Rating Chart
    45-50 5/5 Highly Recommended
    35-44 4/5 Recommended
    25-34 3/5 Useful
    15-24 2/5 Lacking
    0-14 1/5 Unacceptable

[​IMG] Gameplay
    The first mission gameplay wasn't very special. Defend your base for a short time (thank god it wasn't like 30 minutes or something!), and then destroy the undead bases. It felt like a little simplified basic blizzard mission, which wasn't very exciting.

Mission 2 was much more exciting! It is like an Aos, only with one player, where you get to support allied units charging on the enemy forces. Also no clear lanes, but a gritty and labyrinthic city, that really gave a chotic feeling of war and misery. Nicely done. You also have the possibility to train your own troops to contribute to the fight.
    Well done!

They do not attack the eastern base until every building in the western camp is destroyed. That means you have to take out six buildings on your own with your limited army, which is just slow. you should make the allied forces cover the entire base.

I liked the "Alduin" nod to skyrim aswell.
    However, the reward from killing him was a little underwhelming.

I liked that you had working elevators. Even though they are not needed, they add extra genuinity to the map.

The enemy bases heroes really felt like bosses, as they used their abilities well. Especially the lich raising a ton of skeletons.
    You never get the explaination why there are a human in charge of one of the undead bases.

[​IMG] Aesthetics
    I approve of the opening cinematic since It didn't fling you straight into a wall of story as some other projects do. It is starting off easy, and keeps things interesting.

The story in itself is a too little simple. It is often straight to business, without room for "acting" for the characters. When the orcs join the ranks in the first mission, the main character trust them without a second thought. However, I like that th orcs and humans are united by a common enemy.

The general story-telling elemnts in this map aren't great. I had a hard time to grasp to concept story of the map, and could never quite puzzle it together.

The fall trees on the summer grass was a little strange. You should change eaither the trees or the grass.
    The base in the first mission is well made. It is not overrun with doodads and buildings, and the decorations that are there contributes to a nice cozy feeling.

The cinematic for the main character saying only one sentace is a little unneccesasry. YOu could just save the trasmission from the unit, and skip the cameras and cinematic mode.

I liked the half-hidden path to the goblin laboratory. However, perhaps It wasn't a good coice to have a zeppelin available for the player. I just flied around the map, putting down my units at creep camps. It might be more fun if you disable it, and let the units explore at gorund level.

The tile placement wasn't bad, but wasn't very appealing either. You could experiment further here by adding more tiles from different tilesets and place more variations. In the first playable mission there is one stone path, while all other roads having another tile. Is there any reson for this? It looks strange.

The father doesn't really give an excuse to why he is ditching his son to kill the undead by himself. Perhaps he just wanted him to man up or something?

The opening cinematic for the second mission had a bit long, walking only part, and they also moved in a weird pattern towards the end. Also, no comment or reaction what so ever on the small army running behind the players party in the first cinematic?

In general, it feels like the player recieves too litle information on what is going on.

[​IMG] Bugs
    There was bug in the second chapter, causing the ending cinematic play three times with ~5 second intervals

[​IMG] Summary
    A warcraftish campaign with a few new ideas, and a few nice executions of events. It reminds the player of the gameplay of the blizzard campaigns. There is a lot of room for improvement while it is fully functioning, and still entertaining to play.

Approved with no rating.

2. DUTY OF RS

DUTY OF RS

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    You dont get the point do you?

PEOPLE who makes flat terrain aint a campaign map. They are normaly multiplayer maps that got flat terrain (like TD maps.)

And please, take a chill pill.
    We are here only too help you and improve your map, nothing else.
    We dont say you NEED to improve it, but if you listen to us, your map might be even better and you get a better ranking (score) and reviews from others.

On your Credits list (Special thanks.)
    Its ok you write Hiveworkshop.
    But if you download an model for an example me, you need to put in my name there. Not only Hiveworkshop.

But either way you should write up the names of the people who created the stuff you imported into your map.

Only on seeing on the pictures i know their names. Here is one;
    Hexus with Satue Lantern - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...219518/?prev=search=elf%20lantern&d=list&r=20

On your picture i see a Green orc ur-shaak or whatever.
    Search up "Orcs-Heros" and/or if you remember his name search it up.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  3. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    How about reading the rules for a change? They clearly say that you have to credit the resources by the author's name. Search for the stuff you used and give proper credit.

Also:
    When you're unable to see the value in negative critic, you shouldn't upload maps or other resources. Your opinion is different? Fine, don't change or improve your creations and stagnate. Yes, perhaps it's enough for approval but there is no need to attack others who wanted to HELP you make the map BETTER.
    Very mature of you, very mature indeed.

4. Svetli

Svetli

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Hi, everyone! Now, I've found in the campaign many of mistakes :smile:, so my excuses, but i want to fix it and for that, i'll be glad, if the campaign is set to need fix. :thumbs_up:

Edit: I fixed what mistake i saw :smile:. So, now you can play it and report if there is more to fix.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  5. KingLich

KingLich

Resources:
    Resources:
    I liked the campaign, lol terrain wasn't lacking. Btw Chapter four is too easy. Have you looked into the following already?

- In chapter 4, the two knights and the footman remain invulnerable when you acquire them.
    - The level difference between the orc hero and the rest of the heroes is too high (3 levels difference from the human protagonist)
    - You made heroes able to level past 10, but some get stucked at 10.

6. Svetli

Svetli

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Maybe you haven't played the updated campaign. I have fixed that (the invulnerable warriors, the level and some of the terrain work). :smile:

You must not comment any maps like that without review them. And for that, please, delete your comment.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  7. ByMighty

ByMighty

Resources:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Arad MNK, terrains/templates from Prologue, Chapter I & Capter II are created from me. Im not the best terrain/template creator but i got my own ideas. "Chapter One Gameplay Screenshot 01" is not that bad , but ill agree with you. About "At The Entrance To The King's Room" Blizzard models do magic for me :ogre_haosis: im too lazy to use models. But HEY after all the gameplay is important. :wink: :thumbs_up:

8. Majkowski

Majkowski

Resources:
    Resources:
    I just played it, so I guess It's time for my review.

POSITIVES
    - The terrain is not bad, could use some more work, but it's good
    - Cinematics are well made
    - The campaign is not too easy, but not too hard
    - Some custom units

NEGATIVES
    - Gameplay is sometimes little boring, but, well... Almost every campaign has it's boring moments
    - I don't like that I had to play for the basic Blizzard humans, I'm sure everyone played for them like 100000x times already
    - Some minor bugs
    - The story is a little bit boring, humans against undead, we have seen that too many times

9. DwarfBoy

DwarfBoy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    So, I got to the second chapter, and I need to point this out.
    The wizard doesn't exist!

10. Supernickman 32

Supernickman 32

Resources:
    Resources:
    Finally! :D

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  11. DwarfBoy

DwarfBoy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    So, I've played through the campaign...
    There was broken english at certain points. "I have come to want reinforcements for my way."

12. Svetli

Svetli

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Of course it doesnt't exist, it's improvised. Haven't you played other campaigns with not existed heroes?

And not just that campaign has broken english points, almost every map, I would say.

13. DwarfBoy

DwarfBoy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I only said that because, for some reason, the wizard hero didn't spawn in the second chapter, although it spawned the 2nd time in, so...

...Would you like to fix that?

14. Mr.Tic

Mr.Tic

Resources:
    Resources:
    Playing it still, I had issues in ch.2. I raised the southern gates out of curiosity, but couldn't lower them anymore permanently, only if a unit was standing on top of the pressure plate..
    So far I liked the details in terrain, but the dialogues are really bad - perhaps you should ask someone to rewrite it for you?
    I do like the difficulty is low so I can sit back and enjoy the campaign without stress :p

And nice main hero, if holy light could target-self, he could destroy everything by himself lol

Edit:
    Finished it! I still like it, easpecially chapter 3, where I didn't have enough gold so before I discovered the new gold mines, I was killing neutrals and selling their items to the shop - a refreshing change of gameplay :D In most mission where I had a base, the enemy attacks with few units but constantly, it's quite easy to defend, but the twist I noticed was the starting gold mines are always low on gold which makes you plan ahead exactly what to build and encourages micro to preserve units.
    The campaign is quite easy, while the last chapter is probably most difficult. Of course Eldwin (sp?) is my favorite hero, skills combination is a killer and with all those power up tomes around the maps, I turned him into a one man destruction machine. Seriously I like it when there are many tomes available, so my hero doesn't feel like paper.

In the end - only thing that needs fixing IMO is english + story. :)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  15. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Nothing much other than the landscape that most of the time is lovely to behold.

prologue:
    -interludes should not end with a victory message but just continue with the next map

first level:
    -well Therans most likely got back than actually split the road in a different direction
    -the towers didn't even flinch at the sight of orcs
    -three orcs (actually two, one is a Peon) aren't much of a help
    -Edwuin needs a hero glow or something to differentiate him from other units
    -the Fountain of Health is not needed
    -the reason for a timer to defend the base from weak attackers is?
    -the cinematic scene where the hero said that the mine could be used for a new settlement was not needed
    -the end cinematic doubled the Priest and his first line (basically the cinematic mode started two times, one after another); the Main Quest Completed message was also shown two times
    -well, kind of inconsiderate sending one man through war territory to send a message
    -there's no explanation for this universe (not Warcraft) what are the undead and whence they came from

second level:
    -the Barracks is wrongly placed; if the rally point isn't put to the west, units might appear near the building to its east side and then those units will not be able to get out of that zone
    -using Warcraft III's cartography but telling about other places not related to what is shown on the loading screen is useless
    -royal units on the left return instead of continuing north at some point
    -the hero gains experience even though he is not even at least near the sight of a battle
    -two Paladins (level 1 Malak the Avenger and level 3 Arius the Seeker just grouped together near a building in the center of town and stood there for an enternal chat
    -such an original Optional Quest: a dwarf asking the player to kill a dragon and bring its heart to the dwarf; the city was occupied by undead and all they had in mind was to hunt a dragon; not to mention that there were more Riflemen there than the player could train
    -there's no danger element in this level; the allied units can do everything on their own
    -allied heroes stop somewhere in the middle of the green undead base and do nothing; units however return from where they came; they start moving towards the teal base after the green is destroyed; the funny thing is, that they go to the green base first before going to the teal; those two Paladins moved too but other heroes took their place
    -elevators need another way to be raised and lowered as units may either remain up or down the way they're moved now
    -the Main Quest completed more than 5 times I think and the cinematic scene started multiple times; I guess because the remaining Acolytes were killed after all buildings were destroyed

third level:
    -apart from not having a hero glow or something to differentiate him better from normal units, Ur-Shak doesn't even at least have varied spells but the exact ones the Blademaster possesses
    -for some reason Neutral Hostile are allied or neutral with the Undead
    -enemy units just spawn near the Crypt even if it has been destroyed
    -in the northwestern gnoll camp in one of the tents there's a Potion of Omniscience; not sure if intended or not; another one in both eastern Murloc camps; one in the first eastern gnoll camp; another one in the Troll camp near to the Way Gate
    -Ur-Shak only talks about buying things when coming close to the Goblin Merchant nearest to the base; the message is not needed really
    -there are four Tomes of Experience in this level that are useless because the hero reaches the maximum level before finding them
    -the Gold Mine nearest to the enemy has less gold than the other one that's not in such a dangerous zone
    -don't even want to comment on the futility of the end level cinematic scene

chapter four:
    -Edwuin was selected during the cinematic scene where he met the reinforcements
    -the most boring and easiest Optional Quest; not to mention that the spot was just some paces westward of the quest giver
    -this map has surprisingly many tomes

chapter five:
    -how exactly did they find the portals and what do Night Elves have to do with any of this?
    -two heroes with Holy Light, hmm...

I'm not sure how this is supposed to be related to Warcraft. When should this happen? What's Mannoroth doing in all of this etc.

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  16. Svetli

Svetli

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    There are many mistakes in your review, that I think you could not wrote them.
    For example: The interludes, that must not end with a victory dialog, because if anyone want to quit the campaign, it will can. Also in chapter four that it has many tomes. I don't think it has so many, that you wrote... And, that Edwuin was selected during the cinematic in chapter three, when he met the reinforcements, because that's in chapter four, not chapter three and also he is selected, because I didn't made clear selection, etc...! Thanks for the review, anyway.

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  17. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Please care to elaborate. Your English isn't helping me much, no offense.
    You're right though it doesn't take that much time to wait for the next map to load and quit.
    Yes, it was in chapter four, sorry, I'm only human. You should have realized that was just a mistake and besides the point I was making.

18. Svetli

Svetli

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    My English is fine! Go to take lessons for your English, if you don't understand mine...

This isn't a mistake, that need fixing...

I didn't said, that you are not a human... First think, before write something like this...!

19. Mr.Tic

Mr.Tic

Resources:
    Resources:
    Svetli, don't be mad, I also agree that english in campaign needs to be better, because some dialogue is weird and we have no idea what characters actually mean. If you need help, ask for it, maybe we can correct grammar and change some line so it's easier to understand, Idk..