• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion - Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Yeah, I see your vision my friend.

Hey, are you a good terrainer? Or decent enough? Because I might have some blueprints that we both would find stimulating to put into practice (notice my signature about undisclosed projects).

Also, are you well educated on Tamriel and Cyrodiil (atleast as good as one can expect someone to be) - and/or are you willing to "study up" on the geography etc of Tamriel?

If any of this appeals to you, maybe we could work together. We should get in touch on MSN or Steam or something to talk things through. Read my introduction (link in sig) to learn more about me, if you want.

Also Urgan, I find it confusing and frustrating that you contiuously treat my posts as thin air. Maybe dignifying them with acknowledging their existance would be a socially advisable move? :aa:

Also, I'm totally interested in beta testing. Heading over to that thread now.

I did reply to your post, KatOne, maybe it's because I double posted that you missed it, but I did reply to your very gigantic post. Also, I sent you a PM. :thumbs_up:

Level 2
I did reply to your post, KatOne, maybe it's because I double posted that you missed it, but I did reply to your very gigantic post. Also, I sent you a PM. :thumbs_up:
I saw your posts and your PM, and i responded thusly! :thumbs_up:

Level 5
Oblivion is a great game... :) But as this is multiplayer.. Perhaps there could be more heroes?

Since this map plays out as an RTS more than a RPG, usually games with more than 3-4 heroes on the side gets kinda annoying. I may look into having different options for heroes, but other than that, a player won't be able to have too many running around at a time. :thumbs_up:

Level 27
Allright... Here's the a prototype for the Loading Screen i'm making. How's it?
174511-albums2384-picture25988.jpg

Pretty much everything is changeable. Just say the word.

Level 27
Events! Good idea :D

Also, about the loading screen: Bummer.
The thing is that once in a while i move from one computer to another.
Today, i just did that. (I live two places.)
The USB that i had the loading screen on got lost in the bus. :/
It's not lost, ofcourse, since i had backup on the other computer, it simply means that i can't work on it until i get back on the other one.
SO: Minor delay. :S

Level 5
Fan Art

I love Oblivion, so when I was bored I beefed out the oblivion character adding more detail. You can always feel free to use this as a loading screen or whatever, or if you make a website post it as fan art. Just remember to credit me if you do =).

Oblivion.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.