• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Elder Scrolls Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
24y8ppu.jpg

Created by salvadorc17

Campaing Info:

This campaing is based on the history of Elder Scrolls game series, and all the content related from the game series.

Gameplay:

Each campaing mission you need to command an army and defeat the opponent by completing main objectives.

History:

Tamriel in 3rd Era, there was so much conflict and different battles between the races happen meanwhile the Dominion advance to conquer the Empire Lands, all the events happen here take since the conquer of Imperial City by king Cuhlecain, almost the start of the Thalmor invasion ending the 3rd era.

Features:

• -Custom campaing units based on elder scrolls.
• -Many lore about the game series.
• -Maps based on Tamriel.

Screenshots and Videos:

Imperial City:
33kwv20.jpg

Sancre Tor:
1gjhgw.jpg

Hammerfell:
2q4057o.jpg

Change Log:

Added:
-Attack at Imperial City.
-Battle of Firewaves.
-Battle of Sancre Tor.
-War of the isle.

Credits:
Special Thanks:
Bethesda Softworks for create Elder Scrolls

Wandering Soul - Foot Archer
wingednosering - Footman Cavalry
frostwolf - Orc shaman and spearman

Author's notes:
The Campain is work in progress, can contain bugs, please comment for improvements, take note i cannot use any Elder Scrolls game content for this.

Attachments

• ElderScrollsWars.rar
    9.1 MB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Level 5
The third era ended during the Oblivion crisis (ES4) When Martin Septim, last heir to the throne gave his life to seal the barrier between Tamriel and Oblivion forever. Because Skyrim takes place in 4th era 199-200ish and Delphine say its been 30 years since the great war between the Thalmer and the Empire.

Other then that I like the idea and I can't wait to test it.

Level 5
I like the use of weather. Also hold shift when you place walls, it will allow you to merge them together so they don't look weird. Maybe use more custom models that fit and are you new to world editor or how much experience do you have?

Level 24
You should try adding rolling shores they look much better see this screenshot Budbuds map, "Azeroth: Fires of War" for example. (Elder Scrolls has so many fans, so I'm sure it will do well but the terrain is just the dullest thing I've ever seen.)

223190-albums8541-picture103510.png

Level 6
You should try adding rolling shores they look much better see this screenshot Budbuds map, "Azeroth: Fires of War" for example. (Elder Scrolls has so many fans, so I'm sure it will do well but the terrain is just the dullest thing I've ever seen.)

223190-albums8541-picture103510.png

Ok, no problem, i understand, will fix maps when have some free time..

Note: Still looking for some maps designers/scripters, pm if youre interested.

Level 4
I hope you'd reconsider adding the oblivion crisis. I'm a huge elder scrolls fan btw.

Also, looking forward to massacre some Thalmor, I hate them to oblivion and back!

A wild idea - what about some random humor? Like adding a bonus level featuring Sheogorath :D

This project could be colossal, hope you see it through, I'd love to replay ES like this :)

Level 27
You mean custom doodads, or vanilla ones but just add more quantity??
Both. As a matter of fact, the current game lacks in both terrain and the unit/structure uniqueness, while TES has it's own flair of fantasy, apart from Hammerfell where Bretons originate from there's very little framework architecture and traditional European fantasy, with Nords being more viking-esque, Empire being Rome-inspired and elves having at least some faint Asiatic aesthetic cues, your map... well, it looks like just Warcraft. You can rename things all you want but you need some more original yet appealing terrain that does remind of TES games, not Warcraft 3 with names changed. Consider looking up on some terrain decoration tutorials (also look up Elder Scrolls Online screenshots if you haven't played it, it has the entire world covered and architecture didn't change that much over the ages so you can take a lot of inspiration from it) and try to make units and faction designs look less Warcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.