• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Adiktuz Scrolls - Caldium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've started a multi-map RPG campaign.... I hope to make it good. I will release a test version as soon as it is okay. Maybe don't expect it to be great since currently I'm the only one working on this and I'm really not that good especially with terraining and JASS spells.

About the map:

File Type: w3n (custom campaign file)
Gameplay: RPG, uses map transitions to go to other places
Heroes: 40 divided into 8 races with 4 the same classes and 1 special class.
Skills: Each class has its basic set of skills loaded in a spellbook. Each race has a unique ablity(passive). There are trainers in each city and some in the wilderness which can teach you other skills(you can learn up to 5)
Items:Currently making... (Don't have an inventory system but limits the use of items types)
Enemies: About 50+ different types and 10+ Bosses plus 8 City Leaders and 8 City Guards....
Quests: Normal quests will be different for each starting city since the area around them are different.

Current Progress:
Maps: Only done with the Character Creation map, one city and one field
Triggers: about 80% with the global triggers (Quests not included)
Quests: Not yet started
Items: Currently working on armors
Monsters: Almost finished
Skills: Finished? ( I stopped at 55 spells but maybe still add some more especially battle oriented skills because most spells are magical in nature)

Last edited:
Its really single player... I do not know of how you can make it multi-player.

For the diablo thing I checked it and I saw Caldeum in diablo III.

Maybe I can have some help especially in terraning of cities. For those who want to help just post here or at the forums in the website (link is at my signature)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.