• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Adiktuz Scrolls: Arzachel

Would you want the level reset system to be unlimited or limited?

• Unlimited (you can level reset every time you reach max level)

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Limited (you can only level reset for a limited amount of times)

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my new project!
Title: The Adiktuz Scrolls: Arzachel
Type: RPG
Players: Single

Working Team:
Adiktuz

Hiring: (Not needed right now really but if you want to help just post or PM me)
-2D artist(someone who can make a loading screen and maybe icons)
-Terrainer(if the need will arise but most likely after I finish with the heroes)

Features:

-Custom attack system and damage for the hero. (Damage is based upon some hero attribute and skills)

-Custom Skills(aside from the basic three hero attributes there are 6 "skills" which you can increase every level)

-Custom Abilities(all abilities are triggered and damage is also calculated based on different factors)

-Custom Ability Selection(you learn abilities as you go up to a higher "rank" and to use your abilities you need to set them to your hero)

-Custom EXP and level system

-Multiboard showing your current exp, exp required to level up, rank, rank points, points to reach next rank, level of your skills and number of potions

-Save-Load system(system made by AceHeart)

-Class Advancement System (Replacing the level reset system)

-Equipment system (by The_Witcher)
-Note: I might use Anachron's inventory system once he releases it in public.

-Additional Maps (will be added in the future after the first stable version of this map has been released)

Terrain WIP:
TAS:A Terrain WIP

Here's a new alpha map! TAS - Arzachel Alpha .01

Credits:
I would like to thank in advance the following:
Blizzard (for making warcraft3)
The Hive Workshop (for being a good if not best place for warcraft players and modders)
vengeancekael (I got the idea of a skill-based custom attack system from his stopped project)
AceHeart (for the save-load system)
The_Witcher (Equipment System)

Last edited:
hmmm i guess this is going to take some time.

yes.. definitely.. anyways, right now I'm working on the heroes. if you have suggestions for heroes I'll be glad to hear them. right now there are 2 heroes, Bladedancer and Arcane Sniper(still working on this)

Updates:
-I reworked the damage system. There is now an almost constant base damage calculation and the abilities deal a multiplier of that base damage. Also, the "normal" attack can now target debris and all AOE abilities will damage destructibles/debris.

Created the poll about the level reset limitation..

is there something original that seperates your map from others?

IDK at the moment but maybe after working for sometime it might had something unique... I'm still thinking of features... Its pretty hard to think of something now considering that there are so many RPG's out there but I'll try my best...

EDIT: I'm thinking of making the status system more interactive...

I mean making the status effects affect each other(example: freeze can nullify burn, etc)

Level 9
IDK at the moment but maybe after working for sometime it might had something unique... I'm still thinking of features... Its pretty hard to think of something now considering that there are so many RPG's out there but I'll try my best...

EDIT: I'm thinking of making the status system more interactive...

I mean making the status effects affect each other(example: freeze can nullify burn, etc)

The originality doesn't necesarily have to lie in the systems, it can also lie in the details, original spells, terrain, items, whatever, as long as it's fun to play it doesn't matter aight? :p

The originality doesn't necesarily have to lie in the systems, it can also lie in the details, original spells, terrain, items, whatever, as long as it's fun to play it doesn't matter aight? :p

yeah, I just thought of an improvement to the status system that I'll be using to make it more realistic (someone cannot be frozen and burning at the same time right?)... and right now I need to think of good spells for the characters...

Status: Currently on pause because I'm pretty busy with real life activities but ofc continuing to think about the hero spells...

Level 6
This is my new project!

Working Team:
Adiktuz

Hiring: (Not needed right now really but if you want to help just post or PM me)
-Terrainer(if the need will arise but most likely after I finish with the heroes)

Features

Features:

-Custom attack system and damage for the hero. (Damage is based upon some hero attribute and skills)

-Custom Skills(aside from the basic three hero attributes there are 6 "skills" which you can increase every level)

-Custom Abilities(all abilities are triggered and damage is also calculated based on different factors)

-Custom Ability Selection(you learn abilities as you go up to a higher "rank" and to use your abilities you need to set them to your hero)

-Multiboard showing your current exp, exp required to level up, rank, rank points, points to reach next rank, level of your skills and number of potions

-Level Reset system (once you reach level 80 you can go back to level 1 with all your stats and everything for a price)

-Additional Maps (will be added in the future after the first stable version of this map has been released)

Here's an alpha map!TAS:Arzachel Alpha 0.0
-One playable hero and the systems of the game fully working!
-type -mon2 to spawn enemies
-map is protected

Credits
These are the only informations,no screenshots,no hero information.

This is my new project!

Working Team:
Adiktuz

Features

Features:

-Level Reset system (once you reach level 80 you can go back to level 1 with all your stats and everything for a price)

Here's an alpha map!TAS:Arzachel Alpha 0.0
-One playable hero and the systems of the game fully working!
-type -mon2 to spawn enemies
-map is protected

Credits
These are the only informations,no screenshots,no hero information.

Of course there are no screenshots for now coz its still in its really early stages...

what I cannot understand is why you said that you cannot understand why it sounds so cool when in fact you're the only one who used the word "cool", no one said it sounds so cool aside from you...

demonhunter50 said:
I dont understand why it sounds so cool...there aren't enough informations.

and please use HIDDEN tags to minimize your long posts and you can also use QUOTE tags when posting something that somebody else wrote....

Level 6

Of course there are no screenshots for now coz its still in its really early stages...

what I cannot understand is why you said that you cannot understand why it sounds so cool when in fact you're the only one who used the word "cool", no one said it sounds so cool aside from you...

and please use HIDDEN tags to minimize your long posts and you can also use QUOTE tags when posting something that somebody else wrote....

Anyway,make the level reset limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.