• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Adiktuz Scrolls: Arzachel - Game and Character Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay some stories on my current project TAS: Arzachel

Once again, I found a set of scrolls with that same badge I saw on the others so this is definitely an "Adiktuz Scroll". I called it Arzachel based on the name of the world that was described in it.
-Adiktuz, seeker of the Adiktuz Scrolls

I have reached another world again in this life full of travels. It was a beautiful world full of flora and fauna. Inhabited by different races and creatures, but synergy can be seen. Its peaceful here and the races live in unity. An outsider won't suspect that Arzachel contains a dark past...

As time passed, slowly the world changed, some creatures became hostile. Some of the races that were once hostile were starting to behave differently. I was certain that something bad was approaching...

I have been wandering in Arzachel for some time now, each day the hostiles become more and more aggressive. As I'm wandering in a vast plain, I saw a group of Dark Trolls marching, I looked for a place to hide and watched as the trolls marched, ready for battle.

Then suddenly I saw a man standing in front of them, he looked so determined, fear was not there. I focused on watching their movements, the trolls started to get ready for battle. Then in one wave of his staff, orbs of light fell down from the sky into the trolls and one by one the trolls fell down.

Latest Demo map

Last edited:
Level 10
Wait I'm confused, Adiktuz, the seeker if(of) the Adiktuz scrolls. I can define this in two statements.

1 - Adiktuz, the seeker of the Adiktuz scrolls made the Adiktuz scroll based on his name and now he's finding them?

2 - Aiktuz, the seeker of the Adiktuz scrolls are finding the Adiktuz scrolls, which was made by another Aikdtuz. technically they have the same name.

So I'm very confused XD

Level 12
Couple errors, but I like it.

"if" should be "of" and

I'm sure something that isn't good was coming...

Is awkward. Would be better if it was something like
"I'm sure something that isn't good is coming" or
"I was sure something that wasn't good was coming" Or, better yet:
"I'm sure that something bad is approaching." OR...
"I was certain that something bad was approaching."

Take your pick, :)

Level 12
Nice vid.

That song is my FAVORITE song to play on the DDR machine at the mall, xD

I need to go to the arcade and play that soon, once I get a day where my arthritis isn't acting up, ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.