• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Neverwinter Nights RPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
+At last, my project has been finished, after 1 month of hard working..
+Ladies and Gentlemen, i am hornred to present you the map "Neverwinter Nights"..

+Map infor: As the name may implied, my map is a simulation, an effort to bring the great RPG "Neverwinter Nights" into Warcraft. This is a long game, so here i made chapter1... following chapter will be releasing soon. ^^
+That large 7MB+ map size is for the sound and many imported files. Sorry, but it you want an interested map, especially RPG, you should import. thats also the reason for the "Single player" of the game.
+You main quests in this game is finding the four "Waterdhavian creatures" to help cure the "Waling Death", horrible plague which is spreading through Neverwinter City, you can find more information on this by pressing F9.
+At first, u can choose one of the 12 DnD classes to begin with, each class has 4 spells and the ability to learn Feats each two levels (press ESC to learn). Each class has 4 feats, while Paladin and Monk has 8 for each.
+There r 4 Henchman available in game: 3 in the City of Neverwinter and 1 after u have solved an optional quest. To hire them, u must have at least 100 gold in pocket, and ur current henchman has been dismissed. (Note that 1 dead Henchman does not mean a dismissed henchman, if dead, they will respawn at Temple of Tyr)
+To interact with a NPC, just go near and click to select him/her.
+The max level each hero can reach is 20.
+You can go freely between Districts, but i strong recommend that you follow this order to finish the main quest: Peninsula District, Beggar's Nest, Blacklake District and Dock District.

+Do u know that:
-The original map has a total of 25000 doodads (mainly indoor scene and structures)
-The original map used the Houseframework which is a really cool system.
-The map is unlock, but please do not Mod it withour my permission.

+Thats all, thanks for ur reading, Any suggestion, comment or vote will be appriciated. Now is the time for downloading:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=83357

Status
Not open for further replies.